BIO Web Conf.
Volume 27, 2020International Scientific-Practical Conference “Agriculture and Food Security: Technology, Innovation, Markets, Human Resources” (FIES 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||25 November 2020|
- A.Yu. Kruglikov, Methods of tillage and fertilizer application for soybeans cultivated in the graincultivated crop rotation of the Central Black Earth Region, abstract of cand. diss. (Kursk, 2012) 20 p. [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Vorontsov, Special aspects of soybean cultivation technology, Sugar beet, 2, 42-44 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A.Yu. Khadikov, The effect of fertilizers on productivity and soybean grain quality and soil fertility of leached chernozem of North OssetiaAlania, abstract of cand. diss. (Vladikavkaz, 2012) 20 p. [Google Scholar]
- L.E. Cruz-Suarez, Apparent dry matter, energy protein and amino acid digestibility of four soybean ingredients in white vannamei, Aquaculture (2009) [Google Scholar]
- K. Liu, Soybeans: chemistry, technology and utilization (Aspen publishers, Gaithersburg, Maryland, 1997 532 p. [Google Scholar]
- S.G. Smirnov, M.M. Nafikov, V.N. Fomin, Productivity and quality of soybean grain depending on the technology of primary tillage and fertilizers, Feed production, 6, 15-18 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Katyuk, V.V. Zubkov, Ecological plasticity and stability of promising soybean lines in the Middle Volga region, Young scientist, 22.2 (102.2), 45-47 (2015) Available at: https://moluch.ru/archive/102/23430/ [Google Scholar]
- V.G. Kutilkin, The influence of the primary tillage on soybean yield, in: Achievements of science to the agro-industrial complex: Proc., 79-82 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- N.S. Matyuk, V.D. Polin, E.D. Abrashkina, Productivity of crops and soil fertility depending on its processing and fertilizers, Soil Fertility, 1(170), 38-40 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Mazirov, N.S. Matyuk, V.D. Polin, N.V. Malakhov, The influence of different tillage systems and fertilizers on the fertility of sod-podzolic soil, Agriculture, 2, 33-36 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- J.B. Notron, J. Eusebleus, M. Notron, et al., Loss and Recovery of Soil Organic Carbon and Nitrogen in a Semiarid Agroecosystem, Soil Organic Society of America J., 76(2), 505-514 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I.D. Sosnina, The influence of types of organic and mineral fertilizers on grain productivity, arable land productivity and soil fertility conservation, Achievements of science and technology of the agroindustrial complex, 5, 32-35 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- I.P. Vasiliev, A.M. Tulikov, G.I. Bazdyrev, et al. Workshop in Agriculture: A training manual (KolosS, Moscow, 2004) 424 p. [Google Scholar]
- Methodology of state variety testing of crops. The General Part, (Kolos, Moscow, 1971) 248 p. [Google Scholar]
- S.N. Zudilin, S.N. Shevchenko, V.G. Kutilkin, Methodology of experimental work: a training manual (RIO of the Samara State Agricultural Academy, Kinel, 2016) 147 p. [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Turusov, V.M. Garmashov, The effectiveness of various techniques and tillage systems in the rotation of peas winter wheat in the southeast of the Central Black Sea region, Agriculture, 4, 9-14 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Golubev, P.I. Borushko, K.V. Zheltova, New herbicide Geyser to protect soybeans, Agriculture, 6, 37-40 (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.