BIO Web Conf.
Volume 27, 2020International Scientific-Practical Conference “Agriculture and Food Security: Technology, Innovation, Markets, Human Resources” (FIES 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||25 November 2020|
- Food Security Doctrine of the Russian Federation: Executive Decree of the President of the Russian Federation No. 20 (21 January 2020) available at: https://www.garant.ru/products/ipo/prime/doc/73338425/ [Google Scholar]
- A. Stadnik, The creation of wholesale food markets as a trend in the solution of the problem of providing vegetable products and potatoes to the population of big cities, J. of Novosibirsk State Agrarian University, 1, 112-120 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- E. Antamoshkina, G. Timofeeva, Safe security at a regional level: evaluation methodology, Economy of Russian Agriculture, 4, 61-65 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A. Granberg, The economic space of Russia: persistent problems, transformation processes, search for strategies, Economic Revival of Russia, 1, 16-22 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- E. Mukhin, Evaluation of the efficiency of state support to the agro-industrial production, Economist, 4, 89 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- I. Timonova, Calculation of the level of state support to milk producers, Economist, 5, 93-96 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- E. Afanasyev, The role and value of the criteria in the elaboration of a strategy for the development of the agro-industrial production and food market, Nikon Readings, 17, 135-137 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- V. Kundius, The economy of the agro-industrial sector (KNORUS, Moscow, 2016) 544 р [Google Scholar]
- On the renewal of specific topical measures in order to provide food security in the Russian Federation: Executive Act of the President of the Russian Federation No. 320 (June 24th, 2015) Available at: http://www.garant.ru/hotlaw/federal/632900/ [Google Scholar]
- D. Nardin, I. Bobrenko, N. Goman, E. Vakalova, S. Nardina, Increasing economic efficiency of producing wheat in the West Siberia and South Ural as a factor of developing import substitution, International Review of Management and Marketing, 6.4, 772-778 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- E. Golova, L. Goncharenko, Food provision to rural areas as a factor influencing the quality of life (according to date on the Omsk Region), Economic Relations, 3, 1939-1948 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A. Paptsov, The food market of Russia under the conditions of anti-sanction measures, The Agri-Food Policy of Russia, 20, 12-15 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Ye. Krylatykh, Agri-food systems: research on the processes of integration, competitiveness and innovation, Available at: http://www.rosnou.ru/pub/conferens/03.doc [Google Scholar]
- T. Nabiev, Global trends in the development of the global agri-food market, Kishovarz, 2, 51-55 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- E. Serova, The agrarian reform in Russia in the transition period, available at: http://ru-90.ru/ [Google Scholar]
- O. Shumakova, O. Kryukova, Methodological aspects of forming the vegetable micro-cluster, and its influence on sustainability of the industry, J. of Internet Banking and Commerce, 21, 109-111 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- O. Shumakova, O. Kryukova, The organizational and economic mechanism in the regulation of the agrifood market of the Omsk Region, Economy and Entrepreneurship, 1, 289-293 (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.