BIO Web Conf.
Volume 27, 2020International Scientific-Practical Conference “Agriculture and Food Security: Technology, Innovation, Markets, Human Resources” (FIES 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||25 November 2020|
- V.S. Shkrabak, N.I. Jabborov, E.V. Piadichev, Proceedings of the Saint Petersburg State Agrarian University, 38, 317-324 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A.D. Trubetskov, A.G. Migacheva, A.M. Starshov, International journal of applied and fundamental research, 4-2, 383-385 (2016). Retrieved from: https://applied-research.ru/ru/article/view?id=8978 [Google Scholar]
- A. Rosano, V. Gemelli, C. Giovannelli, G. Paciotti, A. Sabatucci, A. Spagnolo, Med Lav., 100(6), 448-454 (2009). Retrieved from: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/20359137/ [Google Scholar]
- A.G. Migacheva, V.F. Spirin, Occupational medicine and industrial ecology, 9, 28-32 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- V.S. Shkrabak, P.S. Orlov, L.A. Goldobina, R.V. Shkrabak, E.S. Popova, Agrarian scientific journal, 5, 58-64 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Yanchiy, N.D. Degtyarev, Young scientist, 4, 95-100 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- N.P. Kryukov, V.S. Shkrabak, S.V. Istomin, R.I. Chaplin, R.V. Shkrabak, S.A. Zhukova, Patent for the invention “Automated information and reference system for assessment and management of professional risks at agricultural enterprises”, No. 22638640 (December 14, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- S.P. Levashov, Occupational risk: methodology of monitoring and analysis: monograph (2015) [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Istomin, R.I. Chaplin, S.A. Zhukova, R.V. Shkrabak, A.V. Shkrabak, V.S. Shkrabak, Patent for invention: “Method and device for ensuring safety during maintenance and repair of glass openings of sloping roofs of greenhouses”, No. 2653877 (May 15, 2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.