BIO Web Conf.
Volume 27, 2020International Scientific-Practical Conference “Agriculture and Food Security: Technology, Innovation, Markets, Human Resources” (FIES 2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||25 November 2020|
- V.Y. Sidorova, A digital model of the ecological content of beef cattle, in: Proceedings of 6 mn. conf. “Mathematical modeling in ecology” EcoMatMod., pp. 187-189 (Pushchino, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Shklyar et al., Visual modeling of multidimensional data, Dynamics of systems, mechanisms and machines, 1(5), 125-128 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A.C. Bury, E.V. Morin, Cognitive model for assessing the quality of information technology, Information and economic aspects of standardization and technical regulation, 1(41) (2018) [Google Scholar]
- S.N. Lapshina, D.B. Berg, I.A. Bazhenov, A.D. Denisov, V.A. Shaposhnikov, T.I. Yakovleva, Simulation models in economics to study scenarios for the development of economic systems, Economics and management in mechanical engineering, 1, 41 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- I. Furtat, E. Fridman, A. Fradkov, Disturbance Compensation with Finite Spectrum Assignment for Plants with Input Delay, IEEE Trans. Autom. Control, 63(1), 298-305 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Shmatko, G. Volkova, Service or devotion. Motivation patterns of Russian researchers, Foresight and STI Governance, 11(2), 54-66 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K.S. Ginsberg, To the foundations of the methodology of structural identification for the purpose of designing technical systems, in: Proceedings of 8th All-Russian meeting on management problems, pp. 11-13 (IPU, Moscow, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- B.V. Kostrov, R.V. Khrunichev, Development of an algorithmic structure for organizing search in small local databases, Bulletin of the Tula State University. Series Technical sciences, 9 (Part 1), 104-110 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Shklyar, Assessment of the practical applicability of visual research tools, Bulletin of the Bryansk State Technical University, 1(74), 69-76 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Shklyar, The effectiveness of visual analysis in decision-making problems, Information and Mathematical Technologies in Science and Management, 3(11), 147-155 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- E. Pei, J. Jiang, Performance Analysis of LicensedAssisted Access to Unlicensed Spectrum in LTE Release 13, IEEE Trans. Veh. Technol., 68(2), 1446-1458 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Asta, D. Karapetuan, A. Kheiri, E. Özsan, A.J. Parkers, Combining monte-carlo and hyperheuristic methods for the multi-mode resourceconstrained multi-project scheduling problem, Information Sciences, 373, 476-498 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Kutsevol, V. Loginov, E. Khorov, A. Lyakhov, Analytical Study of License Assisted Access in 5G Networks, in: Proc. IFIP Networking Conf., pp. 2251 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Shklyar, A.A. Zakharova, E.V. Vekhter, A comprehensive criterion for the applicability of visual analytics in expert systems, Information and mathematical technologies in science and management, 3(11), 37-44 (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.