BIO Web Conf.
Volume 29, 2021International Conference “Sport and Healthy Lifestyle Culture in the XXI Century” (SPORT LIFE XXI)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||15 March 2021|
- Ilyin V. A. Features of teaching swimming to children with autism / V. A. Ilyin, A.V. Ilyin // Modern aspects of physical culture, sports and psychological and pedagogical work with students: materials of the correspondence scientific and practical conference with international participation. Penza State University-2017. pp. 57-60. [Google Scholar]
- Martynova O. G. Graphic justification of adaptive physical culture as a technology of rehabilitation of children with autistic spectrum disorders / O. G. Martynova, E. H. Valishin // Young scientist. 2017. No. 4. p. 337-342. [Google Scholar]
- Udovichenko I. A. Health-improving swimming for children of primary school age with autism / I. A. Udovichenko, E. G. Kokoreva // Physical culture and sport: science, education, technologies: materials of the All-Russian scientific and practical conference of undergraduates. Ural State University of Physical Culture. 2019. p. 378-381. [Google Scholar]
- Fomicheva E. N. The possibilities of swimming in the rehabilitation of school-age children with autistic spectrum disorder / E. N. Fomicheva, K. D. Valyaev // National Association of Scientists. 2015. No. 6. pp. 66-69. [Google Scholar]
- Tsekalo G. A. Psychological features of children with early childhood autism / G. A. Tsekalo, D. V. Turtseva // Proceedings of young scientists of the Altai State University. -2015. – No. 10. pp. 386-387. [Google Scholar]
- Chernomor A.V. Positive influence of classes in the pool for children with ASD / A.V. Chernomor // Physical education and sport in higher educational institutions: a collection of articles of the XV International Conference dedicated to the 65th anniversary of BSTU named after V. G. Shukhov. Belgorod State National Research University. – 2019-p. 204-207. [Google Scholar]
- Art Dowdy, Matt Tincani (2019) Assessment and treatment of high‐risk challenging behavior of adolescents with autism in an aquatic setting. Journal of Applied Behavior Analysis 45. [Google Scholar]
- Andrew M. Colombo-Dougovito, Martin E. Block (2019) Fundamental Motor Skill Interventions for Children and Adolescents on the Autism Spectrum: a Literature Review. Review Journal of Autism and Developmental Disorders 6:2, pp. 159–171. [Google Scholar]
- Nason V. (2016) Core Challenges in Autism. Sensory aspects of autism. Continuation // Autism and Developmental Disorders (Russia). Vol. 14. №. 3(52). pp. 42–48. doi:10.17759/autdd.2016140304 [Google Scholar]
- Mohamed S. E. (2017) Effect of Aquatic Exercises Approach (Halliwick-Therapy) on Motor Skills for Children with Autism Spectrum Disorders // Ovidius University Annals, Series Physical Education and Sport Science, Movement and Health. Vol. 17. №. 2. pp. 20–27. [Google Scholar]
- Fred R. Volkmar, Brian Reichow, James C. McPartlan (2016) Adolescents and Adults with Autism Spectrum Disorders. Springer. pp. 337. [Google Scholar]
- Righi G. et al. Predictors of inpatient psychiatric hospitalization for children and adolescents with autism spectrum disorder // Journal of autism and developmental disorders. 2018. Vol. 48. no. 11. pp. 3647-3657. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.