BIO Web Conf.
Volume 29, 2021International Conference “Sport and Healthy Lifestyle Culture in the XXI Century” (SPORT LIFE XXI)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||15 March 2021|
- V. K. Talantseva. Peculiarities of classes in Physical Training and Sport (elective discipline) for students of special medical group due to health condition: study guide / V. K. Talantseva, T. I. Volkova, N. V. Altynova. Cheboksary, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- Osipov A, Kudryavtsev M, Fedorova P Serzhanova Z, Panov E, Zakharova L, Savchuk A, Yanova M, Zhavner T, Klimuk Y. Components of positive impact of exposure on university physical culture and sports on students’ physical loads. Journal of Physical Education and Sport, 2017; 2: 871-878. [Google Scholar]
- Samokish I, Bosenko A, Dishel’ G. Optimization of teaching physical education at higher educational institutions on the basis of students’ functional capacity monitoring. Naukaiosvita, 2016; 8: 151-157. – 3 [Google Scholar]
- Santana CCA, Azevedo LB Cattuzzo MT, Hill JO, Andrade LP, Prado WL. Physical fitness and academic performance in youth: A systematic review. Scandinavian Journal of Medicine & Science in Sports. 2017; 27(6):579-603. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Altynova N.V. On improving the process of forming the physical readiness of future managers / N.V. Altynova, V.K. Talantseva // Proceedings of the First International Volga Region Conference on Economics, Humanities and Sports (FICEHS 2019). Advances in Economics, Business and Management Research, volume 114. – Paris : Atlantis Press, 2020. – P. 624-628. [Google Scholar]
- Sergiienko L, Sharij D. Methodological bases of complex tests in physical education and sport. Teoriia ta metodikafizichnogovikhovannia, 2010; 5: 3-12. [Google Scholar]
- Sutula V. Peculiarities of the use of statistical methods in scientifi c research in the fi eld of physical culture and sports. Teoriiaimetodikafizichnogovikhovanniaisportu, 2014; 1, 82-86. [Google Scholar]
- O. Buykova. Functional tests in therapeutic and mass physical training: study guide / O. M. Buykova, G. I. Bulnaeva – Irkutsk: ISMU, 2017. – P. 24. [Google Scholar]
- Sergiienko VM. The system of motor abilities control of student youth: the theory and methodology of physical education. Sumy: Sumy Condition University; 2015. [Google Scholar]
- Iagotin R, Dehtiarenko T, Bosenko A. Complex Examination of University Students’ Psychosomatic Health. Ukrainian Journal of Medicine biology and sports, 2017; 4(6): 223-228. [Google Scholar]
- Mantrova I. Methodical guide on psychophysiological and psychological diagnosis. Ivanovo:Neurosoft; 2007. [Google Scholar]
- What is the Romberg test and it is able to detect: [on-line resource] URL: http://neurodoc.ru/diagnostika/simptomy/poza-romberga.html. [Google Scholar]
- Do you know your Biological Age?: [on-line resource] URL: https://zen.yandex.ru/media/id/5ad254f20422b4c791a59b35/a-vy-znaete-svoibiologicheskii-vozrast-test-5b8ab5833c9a2400a9a120be. [Google Scholar]
- A book of test to find your Biological Age: [on-line resource] URL: https://beautyaura.ru/tests/bioage/biological-age-test.html. [Google Scholar]
- O. V. Parygina. Assessment of balance function in students of maritime educational institutions during academic process / O. V. Parygina, Yu. A. Matveev // Physical training. Sport. Tourism. Motional recreation. — 2017. — V. 2, No. 4. — P. 81-86. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.