BIO Web Conf.
Volume 29, 2021International Conference “Sport and Healthy Lifestyle Culture in the XXI Century” (SPORT LIFE XXI)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||15 March 2021|
- Aminova O. S. et al. Monitoring of health indicators in women of different age groups // Hygiene and Sanitation. - 2019. - Vol. 98. - no. 8. - p. 827-832. [Google Scholar]
- Shilko V. G. et al. Changes in the significance of stress factors in female students during fitness classes // Theory and practice of physical culture. - 2018. - no. 10. - p. 57-59. [Google Scholar]
- Nazarenko L. D., Timoshina I. N., Mingalisheva I. A. Improving the performing skills of those engaged in fitness aerobics // Theory and practice of physical culture. - 2019. - No. 2. - pp. 81-83. [Google Scholar]
- Ryabchikov A. I. Fitness and its place in physical culture // Theory and practice of physical culture. - 2017. - No. 5. - pp. 103-104. [Google Scholar]
- Kosheleva M. V., Ponomareva N. I. Analysis of the impact of the training process of various types of aerobics on the morphofunctional indicators of the body of middleaged women // Scientific Notes of the PF Lesgaft University. – 2020. – №. 3 (181).Pp. 258-263. [Google Scholar]
- Kharlamenkova J. A. Accounting somatic features of women of childbearing age in the organization of various sports aerobics / Y. A. Kharlamenkova, N. And. Gardanova // Uchenye Zapiski universiteta im. P. F. Lesgafta. – 2012. – № 3 (85). – P. 184-187. [Google Scholar]
- Mingalisheva I. A., Nazarenko L. D., Timoshina I. N. Modeling of improving the performance skills of those engaged in fitness aerobics // Theory and practice of physical culture. - 2018. - No. 2. - pp. 62-64. [Google Scholar]
- Tashmanova N. V. Influence of musical accompaniment of fitness classes on the development of students ’ coordination abilities // Theory and practice of physical culture. - 2020. - No. 9. - pp. 93-94. [Google Scholar]
- Nazarenko L. D., Kasatkina N. A., Mingalisheva I. A. Realization of creative potential in the process of fitness aerobics classes // Theory and practice of physical culture. - 2020. - No. 5. - p. 28-30. [Google Scholar]
- Grigoriev P. A., Semenova G. I. Functional assessment of movement as a means of reducing injuries in fitness. Sport. Medicine. - 2020. - Vol. 20. - no. 1. - p. 114-122. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.