BIO Web Conf.
Volume 29, 2021International Conference “Sport and Healthy Lifestyle Culture in the XXI Century” (SPORT LIFE XXI)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||15 March 2021|
- A.A. Bobrishchev. Psychological personality features of athletes representatives of martial arts with various levels of mental readiness // Scientific notes of the university named after P.F. Lesgaft. − No 1. Pp. 10-14. (2009). [Google Scholar]
- Conflict and Health. Springer Nature. Social Sciences: Health (social science). Medicine: Public Health. Environmental and Occupational Health. (2020). [Google Scholar]
- Extreme Physiology and Medicine. Springer Nature. Medicine: Orthopedics and Sports Medicine. Biochemistry. Genetics and Molecular Biology: Physiology Medicine: Physiology (medical). (2018). [Google Scholar]
- Frontiers in Physiology. Frontiers Media S.A. Medicine: Physiology (medical). Biochemistry. Genetics and Molecular Biology: Physiology. (2020). [Google Scholar]
- G.A. Gilev. Problems in optimizing the process of training high-class athletes / G.A. Gilev. I.V. Ugolkova// Materials of the VII International National Congress “Modern Olympic Sport and Sports for All.” – M.: Sports AkademPress. – T. 3. – Pp. 156-157. (2003). [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Gladkov. Psychopressing leadership: on the issue of personality modification: experience in the comprehensive application of psychotherapeutic methods in the sport of higher achievements/V.N. Gladkov. – M.: Soviet Sport. – 187 pages. (2007). [Google Scholar]
- G.D. Gorbunov. Psychopedagogics of sports: Educational manual. – M.: Soviet sport. – 312 pages. (2012). [Google Scholar]
- E.I. Green. Mental burnout in sports: theoretical models and causes of the phenomenon // Man. Community. Management. – No. 4 (73). – Pp. 68-75. (2009). [Google Scholar]
- A. A. Karelin. The Great Encyclopedia of psychological tests // M.: Eksmo. – 411 pages. (2007). [Google Scholar]
- Personnel Psychology. Wiley-Blackwell. Business. Management and Accounting: Organizational Behavior and Human Resource Management. Psychology: Applied Psychology. (2020). [Google Scholar]
- Physiological Reports. Wiley-Blackwell. Medicine: Physiology (medical). Biochemistry. Genetics and Molecular Biology: Physiology. (2020). [Google Scholar]
- V.S. Vasilenko. Stress cardiomyopathy in highly qualified athletes (pathogenesis. early diagnosis): dissertation of the Medical sciences Master. St. Petersburg: Military Medical Academy. – 235 pages. (2012). [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Vladykina. G.A. Gilev. V.N. Gladkov. Mobilization of the mental readiness of the athlete’s performance in responsible competitions by the method of sovereign formation of a dominant with a pop-up installation// Pedagogy and psychology of education. – 158 pages. (2018). [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Vladykina. G.A. Gilev. V.N. Gladkov. Psychological training of an athlete//Scientific and theoretical journal “Scientific notes of the University named after P.F. Lesgaft.” No. 1. – 294 pages. (2018). [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Vladykina. G.A. Gilev. N.E. Maximov. A.A. Pleshakov. Development and teaching of sportsmanship with an orientation on model characteristics/Theory and practice of physical culture. No. 12 (966). – 32 pages. (2018). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.