BIO Web Conf.
Volume 29, 2021International Conference “Sport and Healthy Lifestyle Culture in the XXI Century” (SPORT LIFE XXI)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||15 March 2021|
- A. Adel. The Natural Geography of Syria, Tishreen University. (2003). [Google Scholar]
- S. Becken. Water equity – Contrasting tourism water use with that of the local community. Journal of Sustainable Tourism Volume Water Resources and Industry, 7–8, pp. 9-22. (2014) [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Camillieri. Tourism Supply and Demand, In Travel Marketing, Tourism economics and Airline Products (Chapter 8, pp, 139-154), Cham, Switzerland, Springer Nature. (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Department of Regional Planning. The geographical and spatial location of Tartous governorate, Tartous Town Council. (2010) [Google Scholar]
- S. Formica, T. H. Kothari. Strategic Destination Planning: Analyzing the Future of Tourism. Journal of Travel Research, 46, 355-367. (2008) [Google Scholar]
- M. Hadjikakou, G. Miller, J. Chenoweth, A. Druckman, C. Zoumides. A comprehensive framework for comparing water use intensity across different tourist types. Journal of Sustainable Tourism, 23(10), pp. 1445-1467. (2015) [Google Scholar]
- N. Hawamdah, M. Alhemyari. Tourism Geography in the 21 Century, Jordan. (2003) [Google Scholar]
- F. Jarjour. Statistical Study for Tartous governorate, Tourism Study. (2011) [Google Scholar]
- J: Khadrah. Geography of tourism and Services, University of Tishreen. (2006) [Google Scholar]
- J: Khadrah. The Tourism Economy, Algeria, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- J: Khadrah. The Electronical Tourism, Algeria. (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A. Tanina, O. Zaborovskaia, T. Shabunina, Y. Yakishin. Conceptual bases of development of tourism in municipal formation (on an example of Gatchina municipal area, in Proceedings of the 32nd International Business Information Management Association Conference, 3216-3222. (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A. Tanina, O. Zaborovskaia, S. Tschelkina. Features of the formation of the tourist brand of the municipal formation, in Proceedings of the 32nd International Business Information Management Association Conference, 3244-3252. (2018) [Google Scholar]
- S. Weber. Problem areas and sources of errors in tourism demand research. The Tourist Review, 46(3), pp. 2-8. (1991). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.