BIO Web Conf.
Volume 29, 2021International Conference “Sport and Healthy Lifestyle Culture in the XXI Century” (SPORT LIFE XXI)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||15 March 2021|
- S. Prassas, Y-H. Kwon, WA. Sands, Biomechanical research in artistic gymnastics: a review, Sports Biomech., 5: 261-91 (2006) [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- M. Błażkiewicz, A. Kępczyński, A. Wit, Comparative analysis of kinetics parameters during different landing after split front leaps, Pol. J. Sport Tourism, 26(2), 3-6 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- G. Dallas, A.S. Theodorou, The influence of a hurdle target point on the kinematics of the handspring vault approach run during training, Sports Biomechanics, 19, 467-482 (2020) [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- D.S. Cerasela, D. Andrei, M.S. Nicoleta, D.M. Petru, B.I. Silviu, N. Adrian, A. Veronica, Kinematic quantification of knee joint asymmetry during preparatory phase of a standing backward tucked salto, In Proceedings of 18th International Symposium on Intelligent Systems and Informatics, SISY 2020; Subotica; Serbia; September 1719 2020, 49-54 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- S. Coppola, D. Albano, I. Sivoccia, R. Vastola, Biomechanical analysis of a rhythmic gymnastics jump performed using two run-up techniques, Journal of Physical Education and Sport, Vol.20 (1), 37–42 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Potop, Rafal Grad, O.A. Omelyanchik, Marta Begajlo, V.N. Boloban, Element nodes of sports equipment double back flip factions and double back flip hunched performed gymnast in floor exercise, Pedagogics, psychology, medical-biological problems of physical training and sports, 7, 23-30 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- S.M.B. Fernandes, P. Carrara, J.C. Serrão, A.C. Amadio, L. Mochizuki, Kinematic variables of table vault on artistic gymnastics, Rev. Bras. Educ. Fís. Esporte, (São Paulo), 30(1), 97-107 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- B. Mkaouer, M. Jemni, S. Amara, H. Chaabène, Z. Tabka, Kinematic and kinetic analysis of two gymnastics acrobatic series to performing the backward stretched somersault, Journal of Human Kinetics, 37, 17-26 (2013) [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- M. Mack, Exploring cognitive and perceptual judgment processes in gymnastics using essential kinematics information, Advances in Cognitive Psychology, 16, Issue 1, 3444 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- J. Omorczyk, L. Nosiadek, T. Ambroży, A. Nosiadek, High-frequency video capture and a computer program with frame-by-frame angle determination functionality as tools that support judging in artistic gymnastics, Acta of Bioengineering & Biomechanics, 17(3), 85-93 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- D.V. Semenov, V.N. Shlyakhtov, A.A. Rumyantsev, Strength display during gymnastic exercises, Teoriya i Praktika Fizicheskoy Kultury, 6, 55-58 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- D.V. Semenov, V.N. Shlyakhtov, A.A. Rumyantsev, Kinematic analysis of «underswing» action on high bar and parallel bars as method of skills training progression establishment, Proceedings of 8th International Scientific Conference on Kinesiology; Opatija, Croatia, May 10–14, 2017, 175 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- J. Omorczyk, L. Nosiadek, R. Staszkiewicz, P. Bujas, E. Puszczałowska-Lizis, Comparison of back handspring technique performed by advanced artistic gymnasts – a case study, Pol. J. Sport Tourism, 24, 86-90 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- R. Farana, D. Jandacka, G. Irwin, Influence of different hand positions on impact forces and elbow loading during the round off in gymnastics: A case study, Science of Gymnastics Journal 5(2), 5-9 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- A. Kochanowicz, K. Kochanowicz, B. Niespodziński, J. Mieszkowski, P. Aschenbrenner, G. Bielec, M. Szark-Eckardt, Maximal power of the lower limbs of youth gymnasts and biomechanical indicators of the forward handspring vault versus the sports result, Journal of Human Kinetics, 53, 33-40 (2016) [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- K. Spencer, M. Schuhmann, The Influence of Body Position on the Straddled Tkatchev’s Flight Phase in Men’s Horizontal Bar. Journal of Human Sport and Exercise, 12(1), 204-218 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A. Atiković, New Regression Models to Evaluate the Relationship between Biomechanics of Gymnastic Vault and Initial Vault Difficulty Values. J Hum Kinet, 35: 119-126 (2012) [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- MJ Hiley, MI Jackson, MR Yeadon, Optimal technique for maximal forward rotating vaults in men’s gymnastics. Hum Mov Sci., 42: 117-31 (2015). [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.