BIO Web Conf.
Volume 29, 2021International Conference “Sport and Healthy Lifestyle Culture in the XXI Century” (SPORT LIFE XXI)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||15 March 2021|
- Abaskalova, N.P. and Pyzh’yanova, N.N. (2002) Functional interhemispheric asymmetry, training and health, Vestnik BGPU, No 1. 23-34. [Google Scholar]
- Aleksandrova, V. A. (2012) The use of classical (basic) aerobics to assess the coordination abilities of dancers of sports ballroom dancing, Teoriya i praktika fizicheskoj kul’tury, No 1. 11. [Google Scholar]
- Serikova, Yu. N. and Aleksandrova, V. A. (2017) Analysis of the level of coordination abilities of female students of an unsportsmanlike university 18-20 years old, materials of the scientific conference: interregional final scientific conferences of students “Student Science” and “Young Scientists of SCIPC” March 15-17, 2017, April 12-14, 2017, Moscow. 240-244. [Google Scholar]
- Bragina, N.N and Dobrohotova, T.A. The functional asymmetry of the human, 2nd ed., revised and ext. Moscow: Medicine. 240. [Google Scholar]
- Mazikin, I.M., Lapkin, M.M., Voshinina, N.A., and Proshlyakov, V.D. (2016) Influence of the brain lateral organization profile on efferectivencess of sporting activity of a human and methods of its identification, Ryazan. 117-126. [Google Scholar]
- Efimova, I. V. (1996) Hemispheric asymmetry of the brain and motor skills, Human physiology, No 22 (1). 35-39. [Google Scholar]
- Maksimenko, A.M. (2001) Bases of the theory and methods of physical culture. textbook for university students, 4-y filial Voenizdata. 319. [Google Scholar]
- Matveev, L.P. (2008) The theory and methods of physical culture, Moscow: Fizkul’tura i sport, Sport Akadem Press, No 3. 544. [Google Scholar]
- Matova, M.A. (1980) Functional asymmetry and symmetry of spatial perception in athletes of different specialties, Theory and Practice of Physical Culture, No 11. 2-5. [Google Scholar]
- Platonov, V.N. (2002). Coordination of the athlete and methods for improving it. Kiev: GIFK. 52. [Google Scholar]
- Sologub, E.B and Tajmazov, V.A. (2000) Sports Genetics: tutorial, Moscow: TerraSport. 127. [Google Scholar]
- Homskaja, E.D. (2005) Neuropsychology, SPb, Piter. 496. [Google Scholar]
- Fudin, N.A, Klassina, S.Ja, and Pigareva, S.N. (2014) Features of the system organization of physiological functions at various stages of increasing physical activity by persons engaged in physical culture and sports, Sports Medicine: Science and Practice, No 3. 14-18. [Google Scholar]
- Annet, M. (1995), The rightshift theory of a genetic balanced polymorphism for cerebral dominance and cognitive processing, Current Phychol. Cognit., Vol. 14 No. 5. 427-480. [Google Scholar]
- Bishop, D. (1990), Handedness and developmental disorders, Oxford. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.