BIO Web Conf.
Volume 29, 2021International Conference “Sport and Healthy Lifestyle Culture in the XXI Century” (SPORT LIFE XXI)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||15 March 2021|
- Bernshtein, N.A. Essays on the physiology of movement and the physiology of activity (Moscow: Medicine, 1966) [Google Scholar]
- Vysotskiy, A.I. Peculiarities of developing the need for physical exercises in schoolchildren (Physical Education, 1996) [Google Scholar]
- Aider, E. Development and directed improvement of physical qualities in schoolchildren (Shchetsin, 2000) [Google Scholar]
- Polnevskiy, I. Physical education of students (Medicine, 1999) [Google Scholar]
- Baranov, A.A. Physical development of children and adolescents at the turn of the millennium (Children’s Health Scientific Centre, Russian Academy of Medical Sciences, – 2008.) [Google Scholar]
- Godik, M.A. Physical training (Olimpia, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- Markelov, A.G. Needs and interests of young people as basic factors in managing the development of physical culture at the city (municipal) level: Cand. ped. sci. diss. (Moscow, 2000) [Google Scholar]
- Stolyarov, V. I. Sociology of physical culture and sports (Phys. culture, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- Bezverhnyaya, G.V. Age dynamics of schoolchildren’s motivational priorities for physical culture and sports, Kharkov: XXIII, 22 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- Filin, V.P. Youth sports fundamentals (Physical culture and sports, 2001) [Google Scholar]
- Krutsevich, T.Y. Theory and methodology of physical education. 2nd vol. (Olymp. lit., 2003) [Google Scholar]
- Romanenko, N. I., Haimova Y. I. Increasing motivation for types of physical activity, of the scientific conference of students and young scientists of universities of the Southern Federal District, Krasnodar, KGUFKST (2008) [Google Scholar]
- Godik, M.A. Sports metrology (Physical culture and sports, 1988) [Google Scholar]
- Instructional and methodological letter of the Ministry of Education of the Republic of Belarus “On the organization in 2020/2021 academic year of the educational process in the study of academic subjects and the conduct of optional classes to implementn in educational programmes of general secondary education”: “Educational process peculiarities in teaching Physical Education” [Google Scholar]
- Fomin N.A. Age foundations of physical education (Physical culture and sports, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- Abzalov, R. A. Regulation of the functions of the heart of an immature organism under various motor modes (Kazan, 1987) [Google Scholar]
- Volkov, L.V. Physical abilities of children and adolescents (Health, 1981) [Google Scholar]
- Tumanyan, G.S. Flexibility as a physical quality, Theory and practice of physical culture, 2 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- Samsonova, A.V. Muscle biomechanics: an educational guide (St.Petersburg, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- Kholodov, J.K. Theory and methodology of physical education in sports: textbook for university students (Academy, 2003). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.