BIO Web Conf.
Volume 29, 2021International Conference “Sport and Healthy Lifestyle Culture in the XXI Century” (SPORT LIFE XXI)
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Published online||15 March 2021|
- Ivannikov, V. A. Psychological mechanisms of volitional regulation (Publishing House of URAO, 1998) [Google Scholar]
- Ilyin, E. P. Psychology of the will (St. Petersburg: Piter, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- Konopkin, O. A. Mental self-regulation of arbitrary human activity: structural and functional aspect, Voprosy psikhologii, 1 (1995) [Google Scholar]
- Rudenok, Z. G. The value of volitional qualities in personal self-regulation, Vitebsk: VSU named after P. M. Masherov, 7 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Selivanov, V. I. Psychology of volitional activity (Ryazan: RSPI, 1974) [Google Scholar]
- Smirnova, E. O. the Development of will and self-regulation in early and preschool age (Moscow: Int-t prakt. psychology; Voronezh: NGO “Modek”, 1998) [Google Scholar]
- Strunina, N. N. The problem of the development of volitional qualities in ontogenesis, 4 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- Khaykin, V. L. The phenomenon of activity in the development of personality (2003) [Google Scholar]
- Bozhovich, L. I. Psychological patterns of personality formation in ontogenesis, 6 (1976) [Google Scholar]
- Bozhovich, L. I. Personality and its formation in preschool age (Pedagogika, 1968) [Google Scholar]
- Bozhovich, L. I. Experience of experimental study of arbitrary behaviour, 6 (1976) [Google Scholar]
- Vygotsky, JI. C. The game and its role in the mental development of the child, 6 (1966) [Google Scholar]
- Zaporozhets, A.V. Selected psychological works, 2 (1986) [Google Scholar]
- Elkonin, D. B. Child psychology (Academy, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- Kozharina, L. A. The formation of arbitrary behavior in preschool age (1992) [Google Scholar]
- Shlyakhta, D. A. Individual-typical features of personality activity in the communicative, volitional and cognitive spheres: abstract of the thesis ... cand. Psychological Sciences: 19.00.01 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- Bakanov, E. N. Stages of volitional processes, 4 (1977) [Google Scholar]
- Grebennikova, O. V. The role of peers in the formation of arbitrary behavior of preschool children (2006) [Google Scholar]
- Smirnova, E. O. Development of will and arbitrariness in early and preschool ages (MPSI; Voronezh: MODEK, 1998) [Google Scholar]
- Finogenova, N. V. Methodology for the formation of arbitrary behavior in older preschool children in physical education classes in the process of preparing for school (1999). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.