BIO Web Conf.
Volume 29, 2021International Conference “Sport and Healthy Lifestyle Culture in the XXI Century” (SPORT LIFE XXI)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||15 March 2021|
- PSU is the centre of education and science. https://www.psu.by/universitet/10565-pgu-tsentr-obrazovaniya-i-nauki [Google Scholar]
- Physical Training. https://www.psu.by/obrazovanie/bakalavriat/660-fizicheskaja-kultura [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Shayakhmetova, Innovative methods of teaching higher education teacher. http://repository.enu.kz/handle/123456789/4741 [Google Scholar]
- G. B. Golub, E. Ya. Kogan, V. A. Prudnikova, Paradigm of current education, Educational Studies, 2, 20-42 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- Unsolvable tasks as the basis of higher education. Interview with A.E. Volkov Educational Studies, 1, 273-277 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- E. De Cortee, Innovative perspectives of higher education education and teaching in the 21st century, Educational Studies, 3, 8-29 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- L. De Jaegher, What Is the Impact of the Flipping the Classroom Instructional eLearning Model on Teachers, Educational Studies, 2, 175-203 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- L. Stephen, Higher Learning: Lessons from an Online Advocate, Educational Studies, 4, 167-187 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- G. Schrufer, K. Wrenger, I. Lindemann, “Reflectories” for the Promotion of Competences in Education for Sustainable Development Using the Example of Climate Change, Educational Studies, 2, 152-174 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- N. G. Maloshonok, The relationship between the use of the Internet and multimedia technologies in the educational process with student involvement, Educational Studies, 4, 59-83 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- M. Karnoy, Ya. I. Kuzminov, Online learning: how it changes the structure of education and the economics of the university. Open discussion, Educational Studies, 3, 8-43 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- U. N. Protsenko, Professional training of professionals on physical culture: terminological aspect. http://jurnal.org/articles/2014/ped21.html [Google Scholar]
- V. A. Magin, Modernization of the system of professional training of specialists in physical culture and sports based on innovative technologies (2006). [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Gordeeva, Active methods of education in the process of preparing a future teacher of physical culture and health for the prevention of illegal behavior of adolescents. http://elib.psu.by:8080/handle/123456789/21566 [Google Scholar]
- T.V. Levchenkova, Active methods of teaching in pedagogics of physical culture and sports, Science vector of Togliatti State University. Series: Pedagogy, Psychology, 1 (20), 101-104 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- V. S. Volodina, Developing the professional readiness of future physical education teachers through active teaching methods, Krasnoyarsk, 2007 [Google Scholar]
- University Development Strategy. https://www.psu.by/pgu/401-sotrudnikam/12380-strategiya-razvitiya-universiteta [Google Scholar]
- E. A. Penkovsky, Project method in domestic and foreign pedagogical theory and practice, Education issues, 4, 307-318 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Vikulina, Yu.A. Popova, Pedagogical technologies in the process of forming the competences of students at the university, Current problems of science and education, 6 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- N. Bareika, A. Barun, N. Dauhiala, D. Dauhiala, The role of external stakeholders in ensuring the quality of educational services of Polotsk state university SHS Web Conf 97, (2021) International Conference “Technological Educational Vision” (TEDUVIS 2020) [Google Scholar]
- International Summer School on Orienteering at PSU. https://www.psu.by/sobytija/11318-mezhdunarodnaya-letnyaya-shkola-po-sportivnomu-orientirovaniyu-v-pgu [Google Scholar]
- Dear good! https://www.psu.by/sobytija/12426-dorogoyu-dobra-2019 [Google Scholar]
- E.N. Borun, E.V. Minenok, Readiness of future teachers of physical education to work with children with special features of psychophysical development in conditions of inclusive education, Bulletin of Polotsk State University, S.E, P.S., 15, 148-152 (2018). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.