BIO Web Conf.
Volume 29, 2021International Conference “Sport and Healthy Lifestyle Culture in the XXI Century” (SPORT LIFE XXI)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||15 March 2021|
- Therapeutic patient education. Continuing education programmes for health care providers in the field of prevention of chronic disease. Report of a WHO Working Group. (1998) [Google Scholar]
- Constitution of the World Health Organization. Basic Documents. Forty-fifth edition, Supplement. (2006) [Google Scholar]
- Federal state educational standard of higher education (level of training of highly qualified personnel): Order of the Ministry of Education and Science of Russia dated 25.08.2014 No. 1085 “On approval of the federal state educational standard of higher education in the specialty Nephrology (Level of training of highly qualified personnel) (Registered with the Ministry of Justice of Russia 28.10. 2014 No. 34482) [Google Scholar]
- A. Veal, The concept of lifestyle: a Review. Leisure studies, 12(4), 233-252 (1993) [Google Scholar]
- D.D. Farhud, Impact of lifestyle on health Iran J Public Health, 44(11), 1442-1444 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- M. Apostu, New Points of View on Concept of Health and Lifestyle. Procedia – Social and Behavioral Sciences, 92, 50-54 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- M.P. O’Donnel, Definition of health promotion 2:0 embracing passion, enhancing motivation, recognizing dynamic balance, and creating opportunities. Am J Health Promot, 24(1) (2009). [Google Scholar]
- A.K. Adams, O. Receveur, M.P. Mundt, G. Paradis A.C. Macaulay, Healthy Lifestyle Indicators in Children (Grades 4 to 6) from the Kahnawake Schools Diabetes Prevention Project // Canadian Journal of Diabetes, 29(4), 403-409 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- Jerre Mae Tamanal, Cheong Hoon Kim, Promoting Healthy Lifestyle in High School students: Determination of the Lifestyle Status through the Healthy Lifestyle Screen (HLS) Assessment // J Lifestyle Med, 10(1), 30-43 (2020). [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- A.K. Wehling Weepie, A.M. McCarthy, A healthy lifestyle program: promoting child health in schools // j Sch Nurs. 18(6). 322-328. (2002). [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- D.A. Dudley, W.G. Cotton, R.L. Peralta, Teaching approaches and strategies that promote healthy eating in primary school children: a systematic review and metaanalysis // Int. J. Behavioral Nutrition and Physical Activity. 12, 28. https://doi.org/10.1186/s12966-015-0182-8 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- N. Chau, A. Bhattacharjee, B.M. Kumar, Relationship between job, lifestyle, age and occupational injuries. Occupational Medicine, 59 (2), 114-119 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Murphy, G.E. Bond, R.D. Beaton, J. Murphy, L.S. Johnson, Lifestyle practices and Occupational stressors as predictors of Health Outcomes in Urban Firefighters Int J. Stress Manag, 9(4) (2002) [Google Scholar]
- J.J. Muros, F.S. Perez, F.Z. Ortega, V.M. Gamez Sanches, E. Knox, The association between healthy lifestyle behaviours and health-related quality of life among adolscents // J Pediatr (Rio J), 93(4), 406-412. (2017) [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Chun-Han Lo, H. Khalili, Mingyang Song, P. Lochhead, K.E. Burke, J.M. Richter, E.L. Giavonucci, A.T. Chan, A.N. Ananthakrishnan, Healthy Lifestyle is associated with reduced mortality in patients with inflammatory Bowel Diseases // Clin Gastroenterol Hepatol. 19(1), 87-95 (2021) [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Claas, D.K. Arnett, The role of Healthy Lifestyle in the Primordial Prevention of Cardiovascular Disease / // Cur. Cardiol. Rep. 18(6), 56 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Yanping Li, An Pan, Dong D Wang, Xiaoran Liu, Klodian Dhana, O.H. Franco, S. Kaptoge, E. Di Angelantonio, M. Stamfer, W.C. Willet, Frank B Hu, Impact of Healthy Lifestyle Factors on Life Expectancies in the US Population, Circulation 138(4), 345-355 (2018) [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- How to use ICF. A practical manual for International Classification of Functioning, Disability and Health (2013) [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Vatskel, Specificity of the doctor’s speech influence on the patient in the process of implementing pedagogical educational activities, Izvestiya RAE, 3, 88-95 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- E.U. Vasilieva, T, V, Tagaeva, Model of pedagogical competence of a doctor in Proceedings of Conference Modern directions of theoretical and applied researches, March 17-19, 2015 Russia (2015) [Google Scholar]
- S.N. Simaeva, S.I. Kulikov, Pedagogical competence of the future doctor: experience of using the technique of adult patients Bulletin of I. Kant BSU, 47-53 (2011). [Google Scholar]
- E.U. Vasilyeva Assessment of readiness of medical university graduates for psychological and pedagogical work with a patient Ecology of Education and Science, 9, 38-43 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Vatskel, N.V. Krasilnikova, Formation of a professional pedagogical position of a doctor in the system of continuous medical education Yaroslavl Pedagogical Bulletin, 2, 128-132, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Bogatyrev, N.P. Vanchakova, A.P. Chernyavskaya, N.V Krasilnikova, E.A. Vatskel. A.A. Babina, Development of a vocational and pedagogic position reflection of a doctor as part of continuing medical education program, in SHS Web Conf, Proceedings of the International Conference “Technological Educational Vision” (TEDUVIS 2020), 97, December 4, 2020, Prague, Chech Republic (2021). [Google Scholar]
- A. Mehrabian, N. Epstein, A measure of emotional empathy. Journal of Personality, 40, 525–543 (1972) [Google Scholar]
- A. V. Karpov, Reflexivity as a psychological atribute and methods of its diagnostics, Psychological journal, 24, 5, 45-57 (2003). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.