BIO Web Conf.
Volume 29, 2021International Conference “Sport and Healthy Lifestyle Culture in the XXI Century” (SPORT LIFE XXI)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||15 March 2021|
- Tutelyan V.A., Sukhanov B.P., Kerimova M.G., Elizarova E.V. Optimization of Russians’ nutrition is the path to the health and life quality. Sechenovskiy vestnik [Sechenov Bulletin]. 2014; 3 (17): 8–13 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- Pogozheva A.V., Baturin A.K. Proper nutrition – is the Foundation of health and longevity. Pishchevaya promyshlennost’ [Food Industry]. 2017; (10): 58–61. https://doi.org/10.1088/1757-899X/497/1/012088 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- Martinchik A.N., Baturin A.K., Mikhailov N.A., Keshabyants E.E., Kambarov A.O. Development and assessment of the reliability of the basic of healthy eating index in the Russian population. Voprosy pitaniia [Problems of Nutrition]. 2019; 88 (6): 34–44.) (2019). [Google Scholar]
- On the basis of the Russian Federation’s state policy in the fi eld of healthy nutrition for the period up to 2020: Oder of the RF Government of 25.10.2010 number 1873-r. Rossiyskaya gazeta [Russian Newspaper]. 03.11.2010: 19. [Google Scholar]
- Bazarnova, J., Eliseeva, S., Zhilinskaya, N., Barsukova, N., Aronova, E., & Korzh, A. (2020). Metabiotics in molecular nutrition: History and practice. Paper presented at the E3S Web of Conferences, 161 doi: 10.1051/e3sconf/202016102005 [Google Scholar]
- Kaprin A.D., Aleksandrova L.M., Starinsky V.V. Medical and social aspects of the formation of the concept of a healthy lifestyle in Russia. Russkiy meditsinskiy zhurnal [Russian Medical Journal]. 2017; 25 (14): 995–9 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- Strategies to improve the quality of food products in the Russian Federation until 2030: Oder of the RF Government of 29.07.2016 number 1364 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- Standards f physiological needs for energy and feedstuff s for various groups of the population of the Russian Federation. Metodicheskie rekomendatsii. MR 22.214.171.1242-08. Moscow: Ministry of Healthcare of the Russian Federation; 2008: 42 p. (2008). [Google Scholar]
- Energy and protein requirements: Report of a joint FAO/WHO/ UNU expert consultation. In: WHO Technical Report Series No. 724. Geneva: WHO, (1987). [Google Scholar]
- Eliseeva LG, Portnov NM. [Evaluation of the diet based on the variability of the food composition data]. Vopr Pitan. 2020;89(2):77-89. Russian. DOI: 10.24411/0042-88332020-10018. (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Ianenko M, Ianenko M, Huhlaev D and Martynenko O 2019 Digital transformation of trade: problems and prospects of marketing activities. International Scientific Conference “Digital Transformation on Manufacturing, Infrastructure and Service”, 21–22 November 2018, Saint-Petersburg, Russian Federation, DOI: 10.1088/1757899X/497/1/012118 [Google Scholar]
- L. Desfonteines, E. Korchagina, A. Varnaev, J. Semenova. Organizational culture of trade enterprises in the context of modern demographic challenges and applying information technologies. Proceeding of the 2d International Scientific Conference on Digital Transformation on Manufacturing, Infrastructure and Service (DTMIS). IOP Conf. Ser.Mater. Sci. Eng. 497(1), 012117 (2019). DOI: 10.1088/1757899X/497/1/012117 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- Matt, C., Hess, T. & Benlian, A., 2014. Digital Transformation Strategies. Business & Information Systems Engineering, 57(5), pp.339–343 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- Belyakova Z.Y., Makeeva I.A., Stratonova N.V., Pryanichnikova N.S., Bogatyrev A.N., et al. Role of organic products in the implementation of the state policy of healthy nutrition in the Russian Federation. Foods and Raw Materials, 2018, 6 (1): 413. DOI:10.21603/2308-4057-2018-1-4-13 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- Kamenik, L.: The role of data management in resource recycling. In: Proceedings of the 33rd International Business Information Management Association Conference, IBIMA 2019: Education Excellence and Innovation Management through Vision 2020. pp. 8562–8567 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- Korshunov, G.I., Petrushevskaya, A.A.: Modeling of digital manufacturing of electronics production and product quality assurance. In: CEUR Workshop Proceedings. pp. 150–159 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- Asfondiarova, I., Demchenko, V., Illarionova, K., Kravtsova, E.: Digital technologies for providing the quality of food products. In: IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering (2019). doi.org/10.1088/1757-899X/497/1/012106 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- Grebenikova N., Davydov V., Moroz F., Bylina M., Kuzmin M. Remote control of the quality and safety of the production of liquid products with using fiber-optic communication lines of the internet. The second international scientific conference “Digital transformation on manufacturing, infrastructure and service”. 2019; SaintPetersburg, 2019. pp. 012109. DOI: 10.1088/1757-899X/497/1/012109 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Pankina I.A., Belokurova E.S., Politaeva N.A., Lomasov V.N., Bashun N.Z. Modern methods of treatment plant materials for waste minimization. 2019 International scientific conference on energy, environmental and construction engineering, EECE 2019. DOI: 10.1051/e3sconf/201914002014 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Smyatskay Y., Pankina I., Kulikova L., Sobgaida D. Nitrate content in vegetables and fruits in Russia and Mongolia. E3S Web of Conferences. International Conference on Efficient Production and Processing, ICEPP 2020. 2020. p. 01066. DOI: 10.1051/e3sconf/202016101066 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Pleskacheva M., Artamonova M., Litvinova E., Gergel M., Davydova E. Methodology for identification and quantification of chicken meat in food products. Foods and Raw Materials. 2020; 8(1):98-106. DOI: 10.21603/2308-4057-2020-1-98-106 (2020). [Google Scholar]
- Lisitsyn A., Chernukha I., Nikitina M. Russian methodology for designing multicomponent foods in retrospect. Foods and Raw Materials. 2020; 8(1):2-11. DOI: 10.21603/2308-4057-2020-1-2-11 (2020). [Google Scholar]
- Aret V.A. Use of food resources and development of food production technology. Foods and Raw Materials, 2017, 5 (1): 4-10. DOI: 10.21179/2308-4057-2017-1-4-10 (2017). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.