BIO Web Conf.
Volume 30, 2021II International Symposium “Innovations in Life Sciences” (ILS 2020)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Innovations in Food Industry Technology|
|Published online||22 April 2021|
- Norms of physiological requirements for energy and nutrients for various groups of the population of the Russian Federation: guidelines 126.96.36.1992-08 from 18.12.2008. Moscow (2008) [Google Scholar]
- N.N. Popova, The basics of good nutrition. Textbook (VSUET, Voronezh, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- N.N. Popova and L.I. Stolbovskikh, Service in Russia and abroad, 5(43), 30–37 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- L.A. Donskova, N.M. Belyaev, and N.V. Leiberova, Food Industry, 1, 5–9 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- GOST 31962-2013. Chicken meat (carcasses of hens, chickens, broiler chickens and parts thereof). Technical conditions, Moscow: Standartinform (2016). [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Gonotsky, Y.N. Krasyukov, and V.I. Dubrovskaya, Poultry and poultry products, 1, 23–26 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- N.N. Popova, A.V. Mashneva, and V.A. Orlova, Polyunsaturated fatty acids in the production of meat products in Materials of the VI International Scientific and Practical Conference: “Food Security: Scientific, Personnel and Information Support”, (VSUET, Voronezh, 2019). [Google Scholar]
- N.N. Popova and Y.N. Pisklyukova, Voronezh: VSUET, 91–93 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- E.S. Sofronova, Bulletin of the Institute of Nuclear Power Engineering, 8. 21–29 (2012). [Google Scholar]
- I.S. Patrakova, Technology of functional meat products: teaching materials for students (KemTIPP, Kemerovo, 2007). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.