BIO Web Conf.
Volume 30, 2021II International Symposium “Innovations in Life Sciences” (ILS 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Innovations in Food Industry Technology|
|Published online||22 April 2021|
- Diet, nutrition and the prevention of chronic diseases: report of a Joint WHO / FAO Expert Consultation, WHO Technical Report Series, 916 (World Health Organization, Geneva, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- L. Nadtochy, Food combinatorics: Textbook (ITMO University, St. Petersburg, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- A. Zaporozhsky, Implementation of the principles of food combinatorics and the substantiation of new biotechnological solutions in the technology of products of herodietic prescription: the dissertation of a doctor of technical sciences (Kuban State Technological University, Krasnodar, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- V. Spirichev, L. Shatnyuk, and V. Poznyakovsky, Food fortification with vitamins and minerals. Science and Technology (Sib. Univ. Publishing House, Novosibirsk, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- A. Doronin, Functional food products (DeMi Print, Moscow, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- On approval of recommendations on rational food consumption standards that meet modern requirements for a healthy diet, Order of the Ministry of Health of Russia dated August 19, 614 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- V. Strizhevskaya., I. Simakova., M. Pavlenkova, S. Nemkova, and N. Nosacheva, Development of bioactive combined snack products with innovative dehydration techniques, Science Week SPbPU: Proceedings of the scientific-practical conference with international participation, The Higher School of Biotechnology and Food Technologies, 19-24 November, St. Petersburg, Russia, 184-187 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- V. Strizhevskaya, I. Simakova, M. Pavlenkova, S. Nemkova, and N. Nosachyova, E. Wolf, Possibility and Prospects of Preservation of Minor Components in Technology of Fruit Raw Materials Conservation, Biosistems Engineering 2019, 10th International conference, 2082–2088 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- V. Strizhevskaya, I. Simakova, and M. Pavlenkova, New Technol., 47, 178-188 (2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.