BIO Web Conf.
Volume 30, 2021II International Symposium “Innovations in Life Sciences” (ILS 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Sorbents – As Factors of Quality of Life and Health|
|Published online||22 April 2021|
- A.G. Shakhov, “Achievements and main directions of research on the study of diseases of young animals of agricultural animals,” Actual problems of diseases of young animals in modern conditions: materials of the international conference.pract. Conf., Voronezh: All-RRVIPPandT, pp. 3-12 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- C.A. Bowden, L.F. Joens and K.M. Kelley, Am. J. Vet. Res., 50, 481-1485 (1989) [Google Scholar]
- B.E. Straw, J.J. Zimmerman, S. D´Allaire and D.J. Taylor, Diseases of Swine, (Blackwell Publishing. The Iowa State University Press, Ames Iowa, U.S.A., 2006) [Google Scholar]
- A.K. Tokmalaev, Attending physician, 5, 1-6 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- D. Hanuláková, J. Zeman and R. Vašíček, Appl. Clay Sci., 80-81, 69-75 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- G.D. Yuan, B.K.G. Theng and G.J. Churchman “Clays and clay minerals forpollution control. (Handbook of Clay Science, Part A, second ed. Elsevier, Amsterdam, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- D. Bukhanov, A.I. Vezentsev, A.A Shaposhnikov, Scientific statements of BelSU. A series of natural sciences, 9, 99-103 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- D.J. Hampson, C. Fellstrom and ” J.R. Thomson, “Swine Dysentery,” In Diseases of Swine, (Blackwell Publishing. The Iowa State University Press, Ames Iowa, U.S.A, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- S.C. Whipp, I.M. Robinson, D.L Harris, R.D. Glock, P.J. Mathews and T.G.L. Alexander, Infect. Immun., 26, 1042-1047 (1979) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.