BIO Web Conf.
Volume 30, 2021II International Symposium “Innovations in Life Sciences” (ILS 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Ecological Questions, Environmental Issues and Environmental Education in Modern World|
|Published online||22 April 2021|
- A.A. Viru, Usp. fiziol. Sciences. 11, 27 (1980) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.P. Kvitkin, N.G. Federchenko, I.L. Krivtsov, Stress of poultry. Overview information. (1977) [Google Scholar]
- S. Levine, Animal Behav. 217 (1976) [Google Scholar]
- T. Cox, Stress. (1981) [Google Scholar]
- F.I. Furduy, V.P. Fedoryak, S.Kh. Haidarliu. Chisinau: Shtiintsa. (1987) [Google Scholar]
- W.J. Kuenzel, Proceedings. 75 (1982) [Google Scholar]
- L.E. Panin, Biochemical mechanisms of stress. (1983) [Google Scholar]
- F.P. Vedyaev, T.M. Vorobyo, Models and mechanisms of emotional stress. (1983) [Google Scholar]
- B. Novitsky, The behavior of farm animals. (1981) [Google Scholar]
- M. Mathew, Poultry Gicide. 18, 59 (1981) [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Evstratova, Ways to increase the viability of poultry in industrial conditions. (1979) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Matyushnikov, Natural resistance of poultry. (1985) [Google Scholar]
- T.A. Pogrebnyak, T.M. Vorobyova, E.A. Lipunova, Methods of studying the central nervous mechanisms of adaptation of birds to stress. (1990) [Google Scholar]
- P.K. Anokhin, Nodal questions of the theory of a functional system. (1980) [Google Scholar]
- F.P. Vedyaev, T.M. Vorobeva, Models and mechanisms of emotional stress. (1983) [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Bolotnikov, V.S. Mikhneva, E.K. Oleinik, Stress and immunity in birds. (1983) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.