BIO Web Conf.
Volume 30, 2021II International Symposium “Innovations in Life Sciences” (ILS 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Ecological Questions, Environmental Issues and Environmental Education in Modern World|
|Published online||22 April 2021|
- V.A. Isakov, V.V. Pokrovsky, “Russia is on the verge of a hepatitis B epidemic,” Problems and prospects of the global fight against the virus, Pediatrician’s Practice, (2006) [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Mayev, T.E. Polunina, E.V. Polunina, Clinical medicine, 11, pp. 12-18 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- V.G. Akimkin, S.V. Skvortsov, A.A. Enaleeva [et al.], World of viral hepatitis, 7-8, pp. 5-6 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- S.Yu. Karpov, P.E. Krel, Clinical Medicine, 31, pp. 14-19 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- Z.G. Aprosina, Chronic viral hepatitis. Moscow: Meditsina, (2002) [Google Scholar]
- M. Amjad, V. Mudgal, M. Faisal, Laboratory medicine, 44, pp. 292-299 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- N.D. Yushchuk, E.A. Klimova, O.O. Znoiko [et al.], Russian journal of gastroenterology, Hepatology and Coloproctology, pp. 23-26 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Burkov, T.V. Blinova, A.N. Mayansky, G.M. Lapshina, Viral hepatitis and their diagnostics in immunoassay systems: Methodological recommendations, N. Novgorod, (1998) [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Dunaeva, E.V. Esaulenko, Questions of Virology, 51, 10-14 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- V.K. Pimenov., A.Yu. Afanasiev., A.A. Kolobov [et al.], Questions of Virology, 6, 44-47 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- A.Yu. Afanasiev, V.K. Pimenov, S.V. Zubov [et al.], Phase of hepatitis C flow according to the data of dynamic control of the spectrum of antibodies to the hepatitis C virus. Hepatitis B, C, D and G-problems of studying diagnosis, treatment and prevention. Moscow, (1997) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Ivanov, A.O. Kochetkov, Advances in biological chemistry, 45, 37-86 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- E.L. Krasavtsev, S.V. Zhavoronok, V.M. Mitsura, A.P. Demchilo, Microbiology, 2, pp. 57-61 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- A.F. Bluger, Structure and function of the liver in epidemic hepatitis. SYNTEG, (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.