BIO Web Conf.
Volume 30, 2021II International Symposium “Innovations in Life Sciences” (ILS 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Ecological Questions, Environmental Issues and Environmental Education in Modern World|
|Published online||22 April 2021|
- Alabushev V.A., Alabushev A.V. and other. Crop production: textbook / Ed. V.A. Alabusheva. – (Publishing center “Mart”, Rostov-on-Don, 2001). [Google Scholar]
- Korenev G.V. Plant growing with the basics of selection and seed production / G.V. Korenev, P.I. Podgorny, S. N. Shcherbak. (Agripromed, Moscow, 1990) [Google Scholar]
- Nichiporovich A. A Physiology of photosynthesis and plant productivity / A. A Nichiporovich // Photosynthesis physiology (Science, Moscow, 1982) [Google Scholar]
- Kolomeychenko V.V. Plant growing / V.V. Kolomeychenko (Agribusiness Center, Moscow, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- Konovalov J. B. Private selection of field crops / J. B. Konovalov, L.I. Dolgodvorova, L.V. Stepanova and others. (Agriprom-ed., Moscow, 1990) [Google Scholar]
- Vasilieva N. G. About sunflower photoperiodism // Physiological resistance of winter, spring breads and sunflower (VASKHNIL 56-76, 1936). [Google Scholar]
- Kurets V. K. Methods for the determination of certain biometric indicators in plants / V. K. Kurets. (Kar. Phil. USSR Academy of Sciences, Petrozavodsk, 1988) [Google Scholar]
- Maysuryan N.A. Crop Production / Under ed. V. N Stepanova and V. I. Lukyanuk. (Kolos, Moscow, 1971) [Google Scholar]
- Semikhnenko P.G. Sunflower / P.G. Semikhnenko, A.I. Klyuchnikov, T.M. Tokarev and others (Kolos, Moscow, 1965) [Google Scholar]
- Dospehov B.A. The methodology of field experiments (with the basics of statistical processing of the research results) / B.A. Dospekhov (Demand Book, Moscow, 2012) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.