BIO Web Conf.
Volume 30, 2021II International Symposium “Innovations in Life Sciences” (ILS 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Biosafety as the Basis of Pharmaceutical Production and Veterinary Medicine|
|Published online||22 April 2021|
- S.A. Eriomin, and O.N. Durykhina, “The use of computers to control the microclimate in poultry farms,” Proceedings of the International student scientific conference, Belgorod: Publishing house of BelSAU, pp.80-81, April 2008. [Google Scholar]
- G.S. Pokhodnya, A.V. Kovrigin, and A.M. Mamenko “Innovative technologies of using the unconventional feed in the production of agricultural products,” Problems of Zooengineering and Veterinary Medicine, Kharkiv, no. 31-1, pp.164166, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- N.N. Shvetsov, G.S. Pokhodnya, and S.P. Salamakhin “New feeds with extruded grains,” Stock Farming of Russia, no. 10, pp. 43-44, 2009. [Google Scholar]
- O.N. Yastrebova, Feeding of farm animals: Textbook for students of SVE specialty 36.02.02 Animal Science, Belgorod: Belgorod SAU, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Panarina, and O.N. Yastrebova, “Cultivation of fish and plants with aquaponic technology,” Gorin readings. Science of young–for innovative development of agriculture. Materials of the international student scientific conference, Belgorod: Belgorod SAU, pp. 126-127, 2019. [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Kovrigin, “Automated technology of manufacture of ecologically clean products in crop production and aquaculture in controlled conditions of premises,” Innovations in Agricultural Complex: Problems and Perspectives, Belgorod: Belgorod SAU, no. 4 (12), pp. 124-129, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Kovrigin, A.P. Khokhlova, and N.A. Maslova “Study of the efficiency of operation of an automated aquaponic installation depending on the modes of its operation,” Bulletin of KrasGAU, pp. 90-96, no. 11, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Kovrigin, Applied computer programs in breeding and feeding. Textbook, public house of Belgorod SAU, 2010. [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Kovrigin, “Some aspects of the development of innovative technologies of pork production in medium and small agricultural enterprises of Russia,” Collection of scientific works of the scientific school of professor G.S. Pokhodnya, Issue no. 4, Belgorod: publishing house of BelSAU, pp. 48-49, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- G.S. Pokhodnya, E.G. Fedorchuk, A.I. Grishin, and R.A. Strelnikov “Suspension of chlorella in rations of sows,” Vestnik of Kursk State Agricultural Academy. Kursk: Public house of Kursk State Agricultural Academy, no. 4, pp. 47-48, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- G.S. Pokhodnya, P.P. Kornienko, and A.V. Kovrigin, Increase of the reproductive capacity of pigs. Belgorod: Public house of Belgorod SAU, 2013. G.S. Pokhodnya, N.I. Bogdanov, E.G. Fedorchuk, A.I Grishin., N.P. Dudina, and Yu.P. Breslavets, Recommendations for the use of chlorella suspension in the diets of pigs. Belgorod, 2012 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.