BIO Web Conf.
Volume 31, 2021VI International Scientific Conference “Problems of Industrial Botany of Industrially Developed Regions” 2021
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||13 August 2021|
- N.K. Chebotko C.V. Malovik, “Floristic composition of introduced species in the dendropark and arboretum of the LLP KazNIILH (North Kazakhstan)”, Proceedings of the Internat. conf. Assessment, Conservation and Sustainable Use of Plant Biological Diversity, 2012, Minsk. [Google Scholar]
- The Fifth National Report on progress in implementation of the Convention on Biological Diversity (2014) [Google Scholar]
- K. Tayjanov, N.Z. Mamadalieva, and M. Wink, Diversity of the Mountain Flora of Central Asia with Emphasis on Alkaloid-Producing Plants, Divers. J., 9, 11, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- L.S. Plotnikova, “The development of the dendrological research in the Main Botanical garden named N.V. Cicin RAS”. Materials of the International Scientific Conference the Problems of Modern Dendrology, 2009, Moscow. [Google Scholar]
- C.C. Guerrero Urban tree and atmospheric pollutants in big cities: Effects in Madrid. Thesis doctoral, Madrid, 2014. [Google Scholar]
- M.S. Alexandrova. “Decorative coniferous forms to enrich the collection of the Main Botanical Garden RAS”. Materials of the International Scientific Conference the Problems of Modern Dendrology. Proceedings, 2009, Moscow. [Google Scholar]
- P.N. Lapin, K.K. Kalutsky, O.N. Kalutskaya. Introduction of forest species, (Moscow 1979) [Google Scholar]
- R.I. Burda Introduction of plants: Domestication and naturalization, Ind. Bot., 13: 3–15 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Butkov, “Conservation of walnut forests in Uzbekistan”, Proceedings of Internat. Sci. and Pract. Conf. Preservation and sustainable using the biodiversity of fruit cultures and their wild pedigrees, 2011, Tashkent. [Google Scholar]
- E. Cantarello, A. Lovegrove, A. Orozumbekov, J. Birch, N. Brouwers, A.C. Newton. Human Impacts on Forest Biodiversity in Protected Walnut-Fruit Forests in Kyrgyzstan. J. Sustain. For., 33:454–481 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Ivashenko, R.M. Turchanova, Materials of Ile-Alatau National Park, (Astana: Zhasyl Orda, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- R.V. Jashenko. Strict nature reserves of Central Asia. Nature protected areas of Central Asia, (Alma-Ata, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- R.M. Turehanova, A.A. Ivashhenko, A.A. Zhaksylykova, Fruiting dynamics of major trees and shrubs in Ile-Alatau National Park, KazNU Bulletin. Biology series. 3/2(59): 543–546 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- T.S.M.A. El-Alfy, H.M.A. El-Gohary, N.M. Sokkar, S.A. El-Tawab, D.A.M. Al-Mahdy, Botanical and genetic characteristics of Celtis australis L. and Celtis occidentalis L. grown in Egypt, Bull. Fac. Pharm. Cairo Univ., 49: 37–57 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- “An update of the Angiosperm Phylogeny Group classification for the orders and families offlowering plants: APGIII”. Bot. J. Linn. Soc., 161(2): 399–436 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- S.K. Czerepanov, Vascular plants of Russia and adjacent states, (SPb.: Peace and family, 1995) [Google Scholar]
- A. Hayes, “The genetic structure of Celtis tenuifolia and comparisons to the related species C. occidentalis, and C. laevigata: Implications for the conservation management of threatened populations in Southern Ontario”. Thesis M. of Science in Biology (Carleton University Ottawa, Ontario, 2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.