BIO Web Conf.
Volume 31, 2021VI International Scientific Conference “Problems of Industrial Botany of Industrially Developed Regions” 2021
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||13 August 2021|
- European Red List of vascular plants (2011) [Google Scholar]
- The Red Book of the Leningrad Region (2018) [Google Scholar]
- The Red Book of the Yaroslavl Region (2015) [Google Scholar]
- The Red Book of Russian Federation (2008) [Google Scholar]
- B. M. Mirkin, L. G. Naumova, Braun-Blanquet method of vegetation classification in Russia, Zh. Ob. Biol., 70, 1 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- L. P. Kapelkina, T. E. Teplyakova, Red Book of vascular plants along oil pipelines in Yaroslavl Region, Theor. Appl. Ecol. 1:54–60 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- L. P. Kapelkina, T.E. Teplyakova, Transplantation and rehabilitation of the Red Book species of plants as a method of their conservation in conditions of technogenesis Ecol., Indust. Ener. Saf., 580–582 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- L. P. Kapelkina, T. E. Teplyakova, The Regional Aspects of Biodiversity Preservation under Oil Deposit Exploitation and Oil Transportation, IOP Conf. Ser.Ear. Env. Sc. 666 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- E. Hulten, M. Fries, Atlas of Northen European Vascular Plants, Northern of the Tropic of Cancer, 1-3 (1986) [Google Scholar]
- S. Greipsson, A. J. Davy Responses of Leymus arenarius to Nutrients: Improvement of Seed Production and Seedling Establishment for Land Reclamation J. Appl. Ecol. 34, 5 (1997) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.