BIO Web Conf.
Volume 31, 2021VI International Scientific Conference “Problems of Industrial Botany of Industrially Developed Regions” 2021
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||13 August 2021|
- A.N. Kupriyanov, Yu.A. Manakov, L.P. Barannik, Restoration of ecosystems on the dumps of the mining industry of Kuzbass (Academic publishing house “Geo”: Novosibirsk, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- L.P. Barannik, Bioecological principles of forest reclamation (Nauka: Novosibirsk, 1988) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.A. Manakov, T.O. Strelnikova, A.N. Kupriyanov, Formation of vegetation cover in the technogenic landscapes of Kuzbass (Publishing house of the SB RAS: Novosibirsk, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- A.P. Shimanyuk, Natural renewal in concentric felling areas (Publishing house of RAS: Moscow, 1955) [Google Scholar]
- A.P. Shimanyuk, Pine forests of Siberia and the Far East (Publishing house of RAS: Moscow, 1962) [Google Scholar]
- The Black Book of the Flora of Siberia (Academic publishing house “Geo”: Novosibirsk, 2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.