BIO Web Conf.
Volume 31, 2021VI International Scientific Conference “Problems of Industrial Botany of Industrially Developed Regions” 2021
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Published online||13 August 2021|
- K.Sh. Kazeev, S.I. Kolesnikov, V.F. Valkov. Biological diagnostics and indication of soils: methodology and research methods (University: Rostov-on-Don, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- F.Kh. Khaziev, Bulletin of the Academy of Sciences of the Republic of Bashkortostan, 20:2 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- J. Li, X. Tang, M.K. Awasthi, F. Wu, S. Ha, J. Ma, X. Sun, Ch. He, Ecological Engineering, 111 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- F.V. Khezheva, T.S. Uligova, R.Kh. Tembotov, Bulletin of the Samara Scientific Center of the Russian Academy of Sciences, 12:1 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- R. Hu, X. Wang, Ya. Zhang, W. Shi, N. Chen, Catena, 137 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- N. Moghimian, S.M. Hosseini, Ya. Kooch, B.Z. Darki, Catena, 157 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Workshop on agrochemistry (Moscow State University: Moscow, 2001) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Titova, A.V. Kozlov, Methods for assessing the functioning of soil microbocenosis involved in the transformation of organic matter: scientific and methodological manual, (Nizhny Novgorod, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- G.P. Gamzikov, Nitrogen in Agriculture in Western Siberia, (Nauka: Moscow, 1981) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.