BIO Web Conf.
Volume 31, 2021VI International Scientific Conference “Problems of Industrial Botany of Industrially Developed Regions” 2021
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||13 August 2021|
- A.N. Kupriyanov, V.I. Ufimtsev, Yu.A. Manakov, et al., Methodological recommendations for the restoration of meadow-steppe vegetation on dumps of the coal industry in Kuzbass (Irbis: Kemerovo, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- I.M. Gadzhiev, V.M. Kurachev, V.A. Androkhanov, Strategy and prospects for solving the problems of recultivation of disturbed lands (CERIS: Novosibirsk, 2001) [Google Scholar]
- E.M. Lavrenko, A.A. Korchagin, Field Geobotany (Moscow, Lenigrad, 1976) [Google Scholar]
- T.A. Rabotnov, Phytocenology (Moscow University Press: Moscow, 1992) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Zverev, Information technologies in the study of vegetation (Tomsk, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Kupriyanov, Yu.A. Manakov, L.P. Barannik, Restoration of ecosystems on the dumps of the mining industry of Kuzbass (Acad. Publishing House “Geo”: Novosibirsk, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- N.N. Lashchinsky, S.A. Sheremetova, N.I. Makunina, et al., The flora of the Karakan ridge (Acad. Publishing House “Geo”: Novosibirsk, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Zverev, Informational technologies in the study of vegetation cover (Tomsk, 2007) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.