BIO Web Conf.
Volume 32, 2021III International Scientific and Practical Conference “Problems and Prospects of Scientific and Innovative Support of the Agro-Industrial Complex of the Regions” 2021
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Innovative technologies in crop production. Problems of selection and seed production of grain crops|
|Published online||13 August 2021|
- Methodological recommendations for the production of seeds of the elite of grain, leguminous and cereal crops (All-Union Academy of Agricultural Sciences named after V.I. Lenin, Moscow, 1990) [Google Scholar]
- T.I. Firsova Autoreferat of the dissertation of the Candidate of Agricultural Sciences Varietal and crop qualities of winter wheat in the primary links of seed production, depending on the methods of selecting elite plants (2006) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Novokhatin Achiev. Sci. & Technol. Agribusiness 9 32 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- J.J. Wiersma, R.H. Busch, G.G. Fulcher, Crop Sc. 4 41 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- M. Oberforster Klimaseminar, LFZ RaumbergGumpenstein Trockenheit-Herausforderungen fur die Zuchtung und den Anbau von Getreide 26 23 (AGES Wien 4. 2009) [Google Scholar]
- G. Podolska, A. Sulek, Polish J. of Agron. 11 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- I.G. Stronai. General seed science of field crops. FROM 464 (1966) [Google Scholar]
- D. Shpaar Cultivation, harvesting, refinement and use Grain cultures. FROM 654 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Grabovets, M.A. Fomenko Winter wheat. FROM 600 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Skatova. Triticale. Proc. Int. Sci. & Pract. Conf. Don Zonal NIIS. Use of a method for sowing triticale of spring spikes in primary seed production of the Center of the Non-Black Earth Zone FROM 196 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- L.M. Eroshenko, A.N. Eroshenko, M.M. Romakhin, N.A. Eroshenko Proc. III International Sci. & Pract. Conf., Zonal NIIS of the Northeast Features of the selection process of spring barley FSBNU “Moscow NIISH” Nemchinovka.” Methods and technologies in plant breeding and crop production 54 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Skatova, A.G. Lachin, Vladimir farmer 4 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- N.G. Vedrov, I.V. Pentyukhov, N.V. Zobova Bull.KrasGAU 5 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Organizational and methodological basis of functioning of selection process of spring barley. Methodological recommendations. (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.