BIO Web Conf.
Volume 32, 2021III International Scientific and Practical Conference “Problems and Prospects of Scientific and Innovative Support of the Agro-Industrial Complex of the Regions” 2021
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Actual problems of plant protection|
|Published online||13 August 2021|
- Bezruchko E. V., Zemledelie Silicon as an underestimated plant nutrient 4 40-46 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Slastya I. V. Agricult. Biol. The use of silicon compounds as a factor of raising spring barley cultivars productivity under water stress 48 2 109119 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Nawaz F., Shabbir R.N., Shahbaz M., Majeed S., Raheel M., Hassan W., Sohail M.A. Phytohormones – signaling mechanisms and crosstalk in plant develop. and stress responses. Cross talk between nitric oxide and phytohormones regulate plant development during abiotic stresses Intech. Chapter 6 117–141 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Lozhnikova V. N., Slastya I. V. Agricul. Biol. Growth of spring barley and activity of endogenous phytohormones activity under the influence of silicon compounds 45 3 102-107 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Sawicka B. Biostimulators in modern agriculture Rate of spread of fungal diseases on potato plants as affected by application of a bioregulator and foliar fertiliser. Biostimulators in modern agriculture – Solanacous crops 68–76 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- Zhong Lei, Wang Liangjun, Yuan Jichao, Zheng Shunlin, Hu Jianjun Plant Am. J of Agricult. and Forestry Growth Regulators Affect Germination and Main Carbon-Nitrogen Metabolites of Potato Tubers 7(1) 10-16 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Kozlov A.V., Kulikova A. Kh., Uromova I. P. Agricult. Biol Mobility of silicon, fertility of sodpodzolic soil, bioaccumulation of silicon and yields of agricultural crops under the influence of zeolite 56 1 183-198 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- Hu Y.Q., Zhan S., Ku W.Z., et al. Molecular Plant Breeding The Roles of ABA and GA3 in the Joint Regulation of Potato Tuber Formation and Starch Accumulation in Vitro 15 10 4210-4214. (In Chinese with English abstract) (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Loginov Yu. P., Kazak A. A. Bull. of the KSAU 1-4 Ecological flexibility of potato cultivars in Tyumen region (61) 24-28 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Dyshko V. N., Dyshko V. V., Romanenko P. V., Sluchenkova N. V. Methods of agrochemical research of soils and plants: an educational and practical manual-Smolensk (SSAA, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- Kartashova E. R., Rudenskaya G. P., Yurina E. V. Agricult. Biol Polyfunctionality of plant peroxidases and their practical use 5 63-70 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- Konoshina S., Prudnikova E., Mikhaylova Y., Koneeva O., Gorkov A. E3S Web of Conf. Ser. “Int. Sci. and Pract. Conf. “Fund. and Appl. Res. in Biol. and Agricult.: Curr. Iss., Ach. and Inn.”, FARBA 2021 The influence of hydroxyaryls of various genesis on the growth and development of winter wheat (Triticum aestivum L.) (2021) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.