BIO Web Conf.
Volume 32, 2021III International Scientific and Practical Conference “Problems and Prospects of Scientific and Innovative Support of the Agro-Industrial Complex of the Regions” 2021
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Innovative development of the food and processing industry|
|Published online||13 August 2021|
- R.D. Polandova Collection of modern technologies of bakery products (Moscow printing house № 2, Moscow, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- M.Sh. Arynbayeva, L.I. Kuznetsova, O.I. Parakhina, L.V. Usova. Current trends in science and technology, 1, 5 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- B. Bigliardi, Trends in Food Science & Technology 2, 11 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- W. Zhou, Y. H. Hui, Bakery Products Science and Technology (S.l., Wiley-Blackwell, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Labutina, S.Ya. Koryachkina, N.A. Berezina, E.V. Khmeleva. Control of raw materials, semifinished and finished bakery products (DeLi, Moscow, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- B. S. Luh, Y. K. Liu, Rice 1, 24 (1991) [Google Scholar]
- K. Dewettinck, Journal of Cereal Science 2, 14 (2008) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.