BIO Web Conf.
Volume 32, 2021III International Scientific and Practical Conference “Problems and Prospects of Scientific and Innovative Support of the Agro-Industrial Complex of the Regions” 2021
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Innovative development of the food and processing industry|
|Published online||13 August 2021|
- Y. N. Zubtsov, O. Y. Eremina, N. V. Seregina Micronutrient value of byproducts of malting barley Questions of nutrition 86 115-120 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- O. Y. Eremina, N. A. Berezina, O. N. Vetrova, N. V. Seregina, A.A. Gutsyna Optimization of enzymatic hydrolysis of malt barley sprouts Earth and environmental science 640 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- L. A. Zabodalova, L. M. Kuznetsova, M. L. Domoroshchenkova, T. F. Demyanenko Application of enzymatic hydrolysis in the technology of protein concentrates Scientific Journal of the National Research University ITMO. Series: Processes and devices of food production. 2(14) 21-24 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- A. A. Klyosov, S. Y. Grigorash Enzymatic hydrolysis of cellulose Bioorganic chemistry 10 1538–1552 (1981) [Google Scholar]
- E. Kuznetsova, S. Motyleva, M. Mertvischeva, V. Zomitev and J. Brindza Composition and microstructure alteration of triticale grain surface after processing by enzymes of cellulase complex Potravinarstvo Slovak Journal of Food Sciences 10 (1) 23-29 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- E. Kuznetsova, L. Cherepnina, S. Motyleva and J. Brindza Redistribution of mineral elements in wheat grain when applying the complex enzyme preparations based on phytase Potravinarstvo Slovak Journal of Food Sciences 10 (1) 47-53 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- E. S. Shishova, N. V. Khabibulina, A. A. Krasnoshtanova Obtaining a high-protein product from textured pea flour by extraction method coupled with enzymatic hydrolysis Butlerov communications 5 37-44 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- E. M. Serba, L. V. Rimareva, E. I. Kurbatov, G. S. Volkova, V. A. Polyakov, V. P. Varlamov Study of the process of enzymatic hydrolysis of yeast biomass for creating food ingredients with a given fractional composition of protein substances Questions of nutrition 2 76-83 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- T. I. Sizova Modeling of food additives on the basis of malt and malt sprouts method simplexlattice planning Technology and commodity science of innovative food products 26 44-51 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- M.J. Selig, W.S. Adney, M.E Himmel, et al. The impact of cell wall acetylation on corn stover hydrolysis by cellulolytic and xylanolytic enzymes. Cellulose 16, 711–722 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- J Zhang, M. Siika-aho, M. Tenkanen, L. Viikari The role of acetyl xylan esterase in the solubilisation of xylan and en-zymatic hydrolysis of wheat straw and giant reed Biotechnology for Biofuels 4 60 (2011) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.