BIO Web Conf.
Volume 36, 2021International Scientific and Practical Conference “Fundamental Scientific Research and Their Applied Aspects in Biotechnology and Agriculture” (FSRAABA 2021)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Physiology and Immunology of Agricultural Plants|
|Published online||01 October 2021|
- G.V. Eremina, SKZNIISiV, 3, 4–50 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- E.N. Sedova and T.P. Ogoltsova, Program and methodology for the study of varieties of fruit, berry and nut crops, 606 (Eagle, 1999) [Google Scholar]
- Program and methodology for selection of fruit, berry and nut crops, 503 (Eagle, 1995) [Google Scholar]
- Ezinne O. Igwe, Karen E. Charlton, Phytother Res. (2016) DOI: 10.1002/ptr.5581 [Google Scholar]
- O.Y. Dubrovskaya, Biochemical composition of plum varieties and forms and selection of the best genotypes for breeding use and processing, 130 (Michurinsk, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Makarova, N.B. Eremeeva, Antioxidant activity of plum extracts In collection: Modern food technologies. 2nd International Scientific and Practical Conference, 97–99 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- F.N. Meretukova, New technologies, 1, 42–45 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- U. Nazar, Raza Amin, A multi-target therapeutic potential of Prunus domestica gum stabilized nanoparticles exhibited prospective anticancer, antibacterial, urease-inhibition, anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties (2017) DOI: 10.1186/s12906-017-1791-3 [Google Scholar]
- C. Nunes, A.E. Ratob, A.S. Barrosa, J.A. Saraivaa, M.A. Coimbraa, Food Chemistry, 112, 570–557 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- V.P. Popova, N.N. Sergeeva, O.V. Yaroshenko, A.P. Kuznetsova, Potravinarstvo Slovak Journal of Food Sciences. 14, 1075–1087 (2020) https://doi.org/10.5219/1469 [Google Scholar]
- T.G. Prichko, Biochemical and technological foundations of intensification of production, storage and processing of fruits andberries, 482 (Krasnodar, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- F. Cuque, A. Motta, I. Tutida, L. May-De Mio, Revista Brasileira de Fruticultura, 3 (3), 328–336 (2011) https://www.doi.org/10.1590/S0100-29452011000500041 [Google Scholar]
- G.Y. Upadyshev, M.T. Upadyshev, Effectiveness of biological products at cultivation ofplums. Prospects for the use of new forms offertilizers, plant protection agents and growth regulators in agricultural technologies of agricultural crops, 285–289 (Moscow, Russia, 2014) ISBN: 978-5-9238-0174-3 [Google Scholar]
- G.Y. Upadysheva, Features of growth and production process in plum (Prunus domestica L.) during the formation of small-sized crowns. Methods and technologies in plant breeding and crop production, 487–490 (Kirov, Russia, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- T.G. Prichko, Biochemical and technological bases of intensification of production, storage and processing of fruits and berries, 54 (FSBSI SKFNTSSVV, Krasnodar, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- T.G. Prichko, Fruit growing: scientific 21, 365–373 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- T.G. Prichko, N.V. Droficheva, Use of fruit and berry raw materials for canned products, taking into account varietal characteristics, 24 (Guidelines, 2019) (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- P.E. Bogdanov, Biological features and economic value of plum varieties and forms for production and selection: abstract of the PhD thesis, 23 (Michurinsk, Russia, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- M.T. Upadyshev, The role of phenolic compounds in the life processes of garden plants, 319 (VSTISP, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- T.G. Prichko, N.V. Droficheva, Polycomponent products of gerodietic purpose from fruit and berry raw materials, Innovative food technologies in the field of storage and processing of agricultural raw materials: Fundamental and applied aspects: materials of the V Int. scientific-practical conf., 14, 178–181 (FGBNU KNIIHP, Krasnodar, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- H.P. Sharma, H. Patel, S. Sugandha, Crit Rev. Food Sci Nutr. V. 57 (6), 1215–1227 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Istomin, T.L. Pilat, Hygienic aspects of the use of pectin and pectin substances in therapeutic and prophylactic nutrition: a guide for doctors 189, 44 (M., 2009) ISBN 978-5-9901714-1-1 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.