BIO Web Conf.
Volume 36, 2021International Scientific and Practical Conference “Fundamental Scientific Research and Their Applied Aspects in Biotechnology and Agriculture” (FSRAABA 2021)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Soil Resources and Management of Soil Fertility Parameters|
|Published online||01 October 2021|
- N.N. Shapovalova, E.P. Shustikova, Influence of long-term use and consequences of different types and doses of mineral fertilizers on the agrochemical properties of ordinary chernozem, Materials of the All-Russian Meeting of Scientific Institutions - Participants in the Geographical Network of Fertilizer Experiments on October 6, 2016, M.: VNIIA, 314–321 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- M.P. Chub, V.V. Pronko, L.B. Sayfulina, T.M. Yaroshenko, N.F. Klimova, Agrochemistry, 7, 3–13 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- L.V. Pomazkina, Y.V. Semenov, A.A. Simakova, N.N. Kirillova, I.A. Bashalkhanov, Agrochemistry 5, 65–71 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- G.Y. Chesnyak, F.Y. Gavrilyuk, I.A. Krupenikov, N.I. Laktionov, N.A. Shilikhina, Gumusovoye state of chernozems, Russian chernozem 100 years after Dokuchaev, 186–198 (M., Publishing House "Science," 1983) [Google Scholar]
- V.G. Sychev, L.K. Shevtsova, G.E. Merzlaya, Agrochemistry 2, 3–21 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Novikov, Scientific Journal of the Russian Research Institute of Land Reclamation Problems 2 (26), 131–143 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Voronin, V.D. Solovichenko, V.N. Samykin, A.A. Potryasoev, Fertility 1 (52), 34–35 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Thunderbolt, V.A. Korolev, Agrochemistry, 12, 10–15 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- I.N. Sharkov, A.A. Danilova, Agrochemistry 12, 72–81 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Chuyan, G.M. Breskina, Agrochemical bulletin 3, 35–39 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- V.G. Kholmov, M.I. Shulyakov, Improvement of agricultural technologies of grain on the chernozems of the forest-steppe of Western Siberia, Modern problems of soil protection agriculture and ways to increase the stability of grain production in the steppe regions, 102–106 (Shortands, 1, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- L.A. Nechaev, G.N. Cherkasov, V.I. Koroteev, Agrochemistry 1, 3–17 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- M.S. Sokolov, A.P. Glinushkin, Y.Y. Spiridonov, E.Y. Toropova, O.D. Filipchuk, Agrochemistry 5, 3–20 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- P.P. Vasyukov, G.M. Lesovaya, G.V. Chuvarleeva, A.A. Mnatsakanyan, O.B. Bykov, M.T. Mukhina, Fertility 3 (102), 17–20 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Dedov, A.V. Dedov, M.A. Nesmeyanova, Agrochemistry 6, 3–8 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- E.N. Belousova, Bulletin of the Tomsk State Agrarian University, Biology 1, 7–25 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- V.G. Sychev, Main yield resources and their interrelation, 228 (M: TsINAO, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- A. G. Shepelev, L.M. Samokhvalova, Bulletin of the Tomsk State Agrarian University, Biology 37, 6–16 (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.