BIO Web Conf.
Volume 36, 2021International Scientific and Practical Conference “Fundamental Scientific Research and Their Applied Aspects in Biotechnology and Agriculture” (FSRAABA 2021)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Soil Resources and Management of Soil Fertility Parameters|
|Published online||01 October 2021|
- N.A. Maksyutov, A.A. Zorov, V.Y. Skorokhodov, D.V. Mitrofanov, Y.V. Kaftan, N.A. Zenkova, Proceedings of OSAU, 3, 9–11 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- V.Y. Skorokhodov, N.A. Zenkova, Plodorodie, 6 (111), 28–31 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- I.N. Listopadov, M.V. Tekhina, Crop rotation in modern agriculture, 82–87 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Barayev, Soil-protection agriculture, 381 (1988) [Google Scholar]
- K.A. Akshalov, Crop rotation in modern agriculture, 92–97 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Kislov, Crop rotations and their role in the reproduction of soil fertility / conservation and enhancement of soil fertility in adaptive landscape agriculture in the Orenburg region, 39–67 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- N.K. Biskaev, Innovative processes in agricultural production "Science and Practice": collection of sci. art., 115–131 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Klimentyev, Soil-ecological foundations of steppe land use, 267 (1997) [Google Scholar]
- V.D. Khopreninov, S.V. Khopreninov, Problems of agriculture, crop production and animal husbandry in the steppe region, 79–89 (1997) [Google Scholar]
- G.P. Sumach, Water erosion and ways to fight it, 258 (1976) [Google Scholar]
- N.K. Biskaev, Science and Bread, 9, 63–72 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- V.Y. Skorokhodov, Plodorodie, 2 (119), 55–60 (2021) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.