BIO Web Conf.
Volume 36, 2021International Scientific and Practical Conference “Fundamental Scientific Research and Their Applied Aspects in Biotechnology and Agriculture” (FSRAABA 2021)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Soil Resources and Management of Soil Fertility Parameters|
|Published online||01 October 2021|
- M. Banach-Szott, B. Debska, & E. Tobiasova, Environmental Science and Pollution Research, (2021) DOI: 10.1007/s11356-021-14616-9 [Google Scholar]
- T. Cui, Z. Li, & S. Wang, Journal of Soils and Sediments, 17 (10), 2391–2399 (2017) DOI: 10.1007/s11368-017-1704-6 [Google Scholar]
- D.I. Eremin, J. Eurasian Soil Science 5, 538–545 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- E.S. Gasanova, A. Kozhokina, N. Myazin, K.E. Stekolnikov, Bulletin of the Voronezh SAU 4 (59), 13–21 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Kotov, K.E. Stekolnikov, S.V. Tkachenko, S.V. Martynenko, E.S. Gridyaeva, J. Eurasian Soil Science 6, 618–623 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- B.S. Ndzelu, S. Dou, & X. Zhang, Soil Research, 58 (5), 452–460 (2020) DOI: 10.1071/SR20025 [Google Scholar]
- B.S. Ndzelu, S. Dou, X. Zhang, Y. Zhang, R. Ma, & X. Liu, Soil and Tillage Research, 213 (2021) DOI: 10.1016/j.still.2021.105090 [Google Scholar]
- N.E. Zav'yalova, J. Eurasian Soil Science, 6, 627–633 (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.