BIO Web Conf.
Volume 36, 2021International Scientific and Practical Conference “Fundamental Scientific Research and Their Applied Aspects in Biotechnology and Agriculture” (FSRAABA 2021)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Soil Resources and Management of Soil Fertility Parameters|
|Published online||01 October 2021|
- Report on the state and use of agricultural land in the Russian Federation in 2018, Moscow, 337 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Report on the state and use of agricultural land, Moscow, 100 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- K.E. Stekolnikov, Carbonate-calcium regime and humus state of chernozomes of the forest-steppe of the CCD, 47 (Voronezh, Voronezh SAU, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- D.N. Lipatov, A.I. Shcheglov, D.V. Manakhov, P.T. Brekhov, Soil Science 2, 211–223 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Kotov, K.E. Stekolnikov, S.V. Tkachenko, S.V. Martynenko, E.S. Gridyaeva, Soil Science 6, 713–718 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Kotov, D.V. Nenakhov, E.S. Gasanova, K.E. Stekolnikov, Sorption and chromatographic processes 10 (1), 47–53 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- E.S. Gasanova, A.N. Kozhokina, N.G. Myazin, K.E. Stekolnikov, IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science, 012122 (2020) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.