BIO Web Conf.
Volume 36, 2021International Scientific and Practical Conference “Fundamental Scientific Research and Their Applied Aspects in Biotechnology and Agriculture” (FSRAABA 2021)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Modern Methods of Crop Protection|
|Published online||01 October 2021|
- N. Gubareva, Agrarian sector 4, 74–75 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- T.Y. Gakkaeva, F.B. Gannibal, O.P. Gavrilova, Protection and quarantine of plants 1, 37–40 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- S.Y. Lviv, A.V. Yaitskikh, Protection and quarantine of plants 2, 42–44 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- I.N. Porsev, Adaptive phytosanitary technologies of cultivation of agricultural crops in the conditions of the Trans-Urals, 230 (Shadrinsk, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- E.Y. Toropova, O.A. Kazakova, I.G. Vorobyeva, M.P. Selyuk, Protection and quarantine of plants 9, 23–26 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- The list of pesticides and agrochemicals allowed for use on the territory of the Russian Federation for 2020, LLC Listerra Publishing House, 920 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Bilai, Fusarium, 442 (Kiev, Naukova dumka, 1977) [Google Scholar]
- N.M. Pidoplichko, Naukova dumka 2, 300 (1977) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Chekmarev [et al.] Methodology for determining the fungicidal activity of chemical preparations and other agents against plant pathogens - fungi of the genus Fusarium. - Tambov: Publishing House of TSU n.a. G.R. Derzhavin. 45 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Chekmarev, Agricult. Sci. «Colloquium-journal», 5 (57), 53–54 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- E.Y. Toropova, A.P. Glinushkin, M.P. Selyuk, O.A. Kazakova, A.V. Ovsyankina, Rus. Agricult. Sci. 44 (3), 241–244 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- E.Y. Toropova, I.G. Vorobyova, M.A. Mustafina, M.P. Selyuk, Agrochemistry 5, 76–82 (2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.