BIO Web Conf.
Volume 36, 2021International Scientific and Practical Conference “Fundamental Scientific Research and Their Applied Aspects in Biotechnology and Agriculture” (FSRAABA 2021)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Modern Methods of Crop Protection|
|Published online||01 October 2021|
- D. Sabekia, Economic and biological assessment of mandarin in the Republic of Abkhazia (Sochi, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- O. M. Kasynkina, I. P. Koshelyaeva, Niva Volga region [Niva Povolzh’ya], 4 (41), 21–24 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- S.S. Sanin, Plant protection and quarantine 2, 3–10 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- F. Karamaouna, P. Mylonas, D. Papachristos, D. Kontodimas, A. Michaelakis, E. Kapaxidi, Integrated Management of Plant Pests and Diseases 5, 29–59 (2010). DOI: 10.1007/978-90-481-8606-8_2 [Google Scholar]
- G. Lo Verde, V. Caleca, V. Lo Verde, Bulletin of Insectology 64 (1), 127–134 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- L.D. Kulava, N.N. Karpun, Subtropical and ornamental horticulture 61, 189–196 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- M. Batsankalashvili, M.B. Kaydan, G. Kirkitadze, G. Japoshvili, Annals of Agrarian Science 15, 252–268 (2017). DOI: 10.1016/j.aasci.2017.05.002 [Google Scholar]
- N. N. Karpun, The structure of woody plants pests complexes in the humid subtropics of Russia and the biological substantiation of protection measures (Sochi, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- S. N. Raldugina, R. V. Kulyan, Subtropical and ornamental horticulture 64, 19–25 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- S.S. Sanin, B.I. Sandukhadze, R.Z. Mamedov, L.V. Karlova, L.G. Korneva, O.M. Ruleva, Agrochemistry 10, 36–44 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- L.N. Khomitskaya, Plant protection and quarantine 6, 6–7 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Dolzhenko, Guidelines for registration testing of insecticides, acaricides, molluscicides and rodenticides in agriculture (St-Petersburg, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Fedin, Methodology for state agricultural crops variety testing (Moscow, 1985) [Google Scholar]
- B. A. Dospekhov, Methodology of field experience (Moscow, Alliance, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- N.Y. Petrov, Y.A. Bulanova, Bulletin of the Nizhnevolzhsky agro-university complex: Science and higher professional education 3 (31), 67–69 (2013) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.