BIO Web Conf.
Volume 36, 2021International Scientific and Practical Conference “Fundamental Scientific Research and Their Applied Aspects in Biotechnology and Agriculture” (FSRAABA 2021)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Biotechnology in the Agro-Industrial Complex|
|Published online||01 October 2021|
- S.G. Lomakin, V.E. Berdyshev, Agroengineering, 4, 11–15 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- M. Singh, A. Chauhan, R. Kumar, D. Joshi, P.G. Soni, V.K. Meena, Agricultural Reviews, 38 (2), 159–164 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Golovach, Russian agricultural science review, 7 (1), 77–90 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Muratov, P.V. Tikhonchuk, E.V. Tymoshenko, Lee Hunpen, Far Eastern Agrarian Herald, 4(44), (2017) [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Stepnykh, E. V. Nesterova, S. D. Gilev, A. M. Zargaryan, Agrarian Herald of the Urals, 197 (6), 26–37 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Muratov, S.E. Nizki, IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science, 547, 1–9 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Ryadnov, O.A. Fedorova, Izvestia of the Nizhnevolzhsky agricultural university complex: science and higher vocational education, 2 (58), 375–384 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Levin, S.A. Makarova, Bulletin of Ryazan State Agrotechnological University named after P.A. Kostycheva, 2 (10), 26–29 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- T.A. Moybenko, A.S. Kazakova, Young Science of the Agrarian Don: Traditions, Experience, Innovations, 1, 60–67 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- V. Ziegler, R. T. Paraginski, C. Dietrich, Journal of Stored Products Research, 91, 1–9 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- M.E. Merchalova, V.I. Orobinsky, A.P. Tarasenko, Bulletin of the Voronezh State Agrarian University, 3 (50), 127–131 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A.Y. Sotnik, Siberian Bulletin of Agricultural Science, 48 (3), 28–33 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- S.O. Solberg, F. Yndgaard, C. Andreasen, R. Bothmer, I. G. Loskutov, A. Asdal, Frontiers in Plant Science, 1–15 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Kazakova, S.Y. Mayboroda, I.V. Yudaev, Bulletin of Agrarian Science of the Don, 1 (45), 68–72 (2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.