BIO Web Conf.
Volume 36, 2021International Scientific and Practical Conference “Fundamental Scientific Research and Their Applied Aspects in Biotechnology and Agriculture” (FSRAABA 2021)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Biotechnology in the Agro-Industrial Complex|
|Published online||01 October 2021|
- I.V. Gmoshinsky, V.A. Shipelin, S.A. Khotimchenko, Health risk analysis, 4, 134–142 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- G. Kilvain, Guide to dairy and milk hygiene, 205 (1980) [Google Scholar]
- A. Kurak, Livestock of Russia, 21–25 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- D.M. Myalenko, O.B. Fedotov, Dairy industry, 1, 8–9 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- A.P. Olesyuk, Quality and safety of milk and dairy products depending on microorganism inhibitors: Diss. cand. biol. Sciences, 164 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- K.I. Popov, A.N. Filippov, S.A. Khurshudyan, Russian Chemical Journal, 53 (2), 86–97 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Resolution of the Chief State Sanitary Doctor of the Russian Federation dated July 23, 2007 N. 54 “On supervision of products obtained by using nanotechnologies and containing nanomaterials [Google Scholar]
- The procedure and methods for monitoring the migration of nanoparticles from packaging materials. Methodical instructions (M11.2.2637-10), 35 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- G.V. Rodionov, G.V. Organization of production quality control of raw milk, 156 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- O.B. Fedotova, A pack milk and dairy products. Quality and safety, 96 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- O.B. Fedotova, D.M. Myalenko, Milk processing, 12 (206), 54–57 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- D.W. Allen, Project Review Meeting of the MAFF Working Party: Chemical Contaminants from Food Contact Materials, 3, 5–6 (1999) [Google Scholar]
- F. Benhacine, Polymer-Plastics Technology and Materials, 58 (3), 328–340 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- S.K. Krol, BioMed Research International, 43, 1–11 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- B. Green, Journal of Chemical Education, 84 (12), 11–19 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- E. Penas, Int. Dairy J., 16, 831–839 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- G.V. Rodionov, Bulletin of TAA, 163–172 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- B. Sanchez, Int. J. Dairy Technol., 62, 472–483 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- M.S. Sarwar, Carbohydrate Polymers, 184, 453–464 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- T. Vasiljevic, Int. Dairy J., 18, 714–728 (2008) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.