BIO Web Conf.
Volume 36, 2021International Scientific and Practical Conference “Fundamental Scientific Research and Their Applied Aspects in Biotechnology and Agriculture” (FSRAABA 2021)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Biotechnology in the Agro-Industrial Complex|
|Published online||01 October 2021|
- D. Xhulaj, B. Gixhari, Agriculture and Forestry, 4, 105–112 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- K.G. Liljana, S. Mitrev, T. Fidanka, I. Mite, Electronic journal of Biology, 8, 45–49 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Lebedeva, Abstract of diss. thesis. for the Cand. of Agric. Sci., 188 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Svist, V.N. Zeyruk, A.A. Molyavko, Plant protection and quarantine, 7, 20–21 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Adamova, O.I. Redkin, Potato growing: scientific proceed., 10 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Simakov, B.V. Anisimov, A.I. Uskov, A.V. Mityushkin, A.A. Zhuravlev, T.A. Veselova, Potato growing: sci. proceed. collection: materials of the coordination meeting and sci.-practical conf. dedicated to the 120th anniversary of the birth of A.G. Lorkh, 169–175 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Potapkina, Agricultural Science of the Euro-North-East, 3, 88–89 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Uskov., Y.L. Krivoruchkin, V.A. Blinova, Potato growing in the regions of Russia. Actual problems of science and practice, 34–38 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- B.V. Anisimov, V.V. Tulcheev, Interregional Scientific and Practical Seminar. Potato seed production in modern market conditions, 1–6 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Buldakov, L.P. Plekhanova, International research journal, 8 (86), 89–92 (2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.