BIO Web Conf.
Volume 36, 2021International Scientific and Practical Conference “Fundamental Scientific Research and Their Applied Aspects in Biotechnology and Agriculture” (FSRAABA 2021)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Modern Directions of Highly Productive Environmentally Friendly Agricultural and Aquaculture, Development and Implementation of Systems for the Rational Use of Modern Means of Chemical and Biological Protection of Agricultural Plants|
|Published online||01 October 2021|
- V.A. Musselins, V.F. Vanyatinskiy, A.A. Vikhman, Laboratory Workshop on Fish Diseases, 296 (Moscow.: Light and food industry, 1983) [Google Scholar]
- https://economy.49gov.ru/activities/progress/results [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Dovgalev, M.A. Valovaya, Yu.A. Piskunova, N.A. Romanenko, V.I. Khodakova, A.S. Artamoshin, Medical parasitology and parasitic diseases 6, 42–46 (1991) [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Serdyukov, Diphyllobothriidae of Western Siberia, 120 (Novosibirsk: Science, 1979) [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Serdyukov, Medical parasitology 2, 50–54 (1993) [Google Scholar]
- G.P. Vyalova,Parasites of pink salmon and chum salmon of Sakhalin: Extended abstract of PhD dissertation, 22 (Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, 1999) [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Vitomskova,Helminths of commercial fish of northen Okhotsk region, dangerous for humans and animals, Extended abstract of PhD dissertation, 7–11 (Moscow, 2000) [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Vitomskova, Helmintosthe Producer, Co-operative Food-Fish Organization of the Nothern Part of Okhotsk Sea Basin, which are dangerous for the human beings and animals, 132 (Magadan: NEMARI RAAS, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Serdyukov, E.A. Vitomskova, E.A. Zaikova, G.R. Islamgaleeva,Epizootic state of diseases of salmonids of the genus Oncorhynchus in the northern part of the Sea of Okhotsk, Agriculture of the North at the turn of the millennium, 242–247 (Magadan, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- Guidelines for determining the pathogenicity of aeromonads by the degree of DNA activity, Compliance with fish disease control instructions, 1, 150–151 (1998) [Google Scholar]
- Trust, T.J., Sparrow, R.A.H. The bacterial flora in the alimentary tract of freshwater salmonid fishes//Can. J. of microbiology. - 1974. - N°20. -P. 1219–1228. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R.J. Roberts, Fish pathology, 289–389 (Bailliere Tindal, 1989) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.