BIO Web Conf.
Volume 36, 2021International Scientific and Practical Conference “Fundamental Scientific Research and Their Applied Aspects in Biotechnology and Agriculture” (FSRAABA 2021)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Modern Directions of Highly Productive Environmentally Friendly Agricultural and Aquaculture, Development and Implementation of Systems for the Rational Use of Modern Means of Chemical and Biological Protection of Agricultural Plants|
|Published online||01 October 2021|
- C. Foti, M. Fanelli, V. Mastrandrea, R. Buquicchio, N. Cassano, A. Conserva, E. Nettis, J. Immunopathol. Pharmacol 4, 847–851 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Serdyukov, Medical parasitology 2, 50–54 (1993) [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Serdyukov, E.A. Vitomskova, E.A. Zaikova, G.R. Islamgaleeva,Epizootic state of diseases of salmonids of the genus Oncorhynchus in the northern part of the Sea of Okhotsk, Agriculture of the North at the turn of the millennium, 242–247 (Magadan, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- M.E.A Wilson,World Guide to Infections. Diseases, Distribution, Diagnosis, 433–434 (New York: Oxford University Press, 1991) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Gorokhov, V.P. Sergiev, N.A. Romanenko,Anisakidosis as a growing environmental and social problem, 50–54 (Medical parasitology, 1998) [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Serdyukov, Diphyllobothriidae of Western Siberia, 120 (Novosibirsk: Science, 1979) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Belous, Parasitic worms of freshwater vertebrates of Primorsky Krai, 22 (Moscow, 1953) [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Vitomskova,Helminths of commercial fish of northen Okhotsk region, dangerous for humans and animals, 7–11 (Moscow, 2000) [Google Scholar]
- K.A. Vitomskova, Helmintos the Producer Co-operative Food-Fish Organization of the Nothern Part of Okhotsk Sea Basin, which are dangerous for the human beings and animals, 132 (Magadan: NEMARI RAAS, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- T.Ye. Butorina, Determinant of the most common fish parasites in the Far Eastern seas, 115 (Vladivostok, 1997) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.