BIO Web Conf.
Volume 36, 2021International Scientific and Practical Conference “Fundamental Scientific Research and Their Applied Aspects in Biotechnology and Agriculture” (FSRAABA 2021)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Development of the Agricultural Economy and Staffing in the Context of Digitalization of Agriculture|
|Published online||01 October 2021|
- I. Brzozowska, J. Brzozowski, I. Cymes, J. Elem., 23(4), 1387–1397 (2018) DOI: 10.5601/jelem.2018.23.1.1589 [Google Scholar]
- F. Zhu, Food Chemistry, 241, 468–479 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Feng, Z. Qi, D. Du et al., The Crop Journal, 7 (5), 598–607 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- R. Dogan, E. Senyigit, J. Biol. Environ. Sci. 10(28), 21–27 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- I.G. Grebennikova, A.F. Aleynikov, Stepochkin Diallel analysis of the number of spikelets per spike in spring triticale. Bulgarian Journal of Agricultural Science. 2011. T. 17. X 6. C. 755–759. [Google Scholar]
- I.G. Grebennikova, A.F. Cheshkova, D.I. Chanyshev, P.I. Stepochkin,The use of computer software in applied problems of artificial selection, Spatial Data Processing for Monitoring of Natural and Anthropogenic Processes, 68–73 (CEUR Workshop Proceedings, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- V.M. Sokolov, P.I. Stepochkin, Feeding agricultural animals and fodder production 10, 3–6 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- R.A. Tsilke, Genetics, cytogenetics and plant breeding, 621 (Novosibirsk: NSAU, 2003) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.