BIO Web Conf.
Volume 36, 2021International Scientific and Practical Conference “Fundamental Scientific Research and Their Applied Aspects in Biotechnology and Agriculture” (FSRAABA 2021)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Development of the Agricultural Economy and Staffing in the Context of Digitalization of Agriculture|
|Published online||01 October 2021|
- S.S. Avetisyan, Urgent food security issues of the Republic of Armenia, 96 (Yerevan. Economist, ("Amberd" series), 2014) (in Armenian) [Google Scholar]
- A. Bayadyan, The problems of the development of the agricultural production of the Republic of Armenia and the ways of their solution, 144 (Yerevan, "Science" Publishing House of the National Academy of Sciences of the Republic of Armenia, 2013) (in Armenian) [Google Scholar]
- M. Benzie, A. John,Reducing vulnerability to food price shocks in a changing climate, Stockholm Environment Institute, (2015) www.jstor.org/stable/resrep00394 (in English) [Google Scholar]
- K.A. Grigoryan, Ways to Solve Food Security and Poverty Reduction Problems in the Republic of Armenia, 250 (Yerevan, ASAU, 2011) (in Armenian) [Google Scholar]
- S. Kinda, F. Badolo, Cogent Econ. Finan. 7 (1), 1640098 (2019) (in English) [Google Scholar]
- A. Markosyan, M. Petrosyan, "21st CENTURY", 6 (34), 53–55 (2010) (in Armenian) [Google Scholar]
- A. Markosyan, Problems of economic security. Methodology and Results, 250 (S., Noravank Foundation, 2005) (in Armenian) [Google Scholar]
- Statistical Committee of the Republic of Armenia, Food Security and Poverty, 1–2 (2020) (in Armenian) [Google Scholar]
- Sh.A. Tchepechyan, M.G. Manucharyan, N.H. Harutyunyan, BULLETIN of National Agrarian University of Armenia, Yerevan, 4, 111–114 (2014) (in English) [Google Scholar]
- Transforming the World Through Food and Agriculture, FAO and the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development, 36, http://www.fao.org/3/ca5299en/ca5299en.pdf (in English) [Google Scholar]
- T. Wheeler, J. Von Braun, Science, 341 (6145), 508–513 (2013) (in English) [Google Scholar]
- World and food security, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0pwhT8_ElkY (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- https://countrymeters.info/ru/World (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- https://www.mineconomy.am/page/1333 (in Armenian) [Google Scholar]
- https://asue.am/amberd/publication/analytics/there-is-no-other-security-for-the-food-security-of-armenia-1 (in Armenian) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.