BIO Web Conf.
Volume 37, 2021International Scientific-Practical Conference “Agriculture and Food Security: Technology, Innovation, Markets, Human Resources” (FIES 2021)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||27 October 2021|
- B.S. Gegechkori Innovative technologies in fruit growing: study manual. (Krasnodar: KubSAU, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- A.G. Gurin, S.V. Rezvyakova Fruit growing and berry growing of Russia. 57, 42–46, (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Y.V. Trunov, A.I. Kuzin Intensive orchards of the apple tree of the central part of Russia. (Voronezh, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- T.G. Fomenko, V.P. Popova, K.V. Belousova 2, 10–17, (2019) [Google Scholar]
- L.V. Levshakov, O.A. Smirenin Bulletin of Kursk State Agricultural Academy, 9, 30–38, (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Kuzin Scientific Journal of KubSAU, 130 (06), 958–974 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- M. Tagliavini, W. Drahorad, J. Dalla Acta Horticulturae. 594, 9, (2002) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Kuzin, Y. V. Trunov, N. S. Vyazmikina Fruit growing and berry growing of Russia: Collection of scientific works XXX, 64–73, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- V. P. Popova, O. V. Yaroshenko, N. N. Sergeeva, T.V. Skhalyakho Gardening and winegrowing, 3, 27–33, (2019) [Google Scholar]
- L.V. Levshakov, N.V. Volobueva, S.G. Yadykin, A.A. Podstrela Bulletin of Kursk State Agricultural Academy. 9, 49–56, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Program and method of class study of fruit, berry and walnut crops (Oryol: VNIISPK. 1999). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.