BIO Web Conf.
Volume 37, 2021International Scientific-Practical Conference “Agriculture and Food Security: Technology, Innovation, Markets, Human Resources” (FIES 2021)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||27 October 2021|
- H.Y. Ch’ng, O.H. Ahmed, S. Kassim, N.M.A. Majid, Recycling of Sago (Metroxylonsagu) Bagasse with Chicken Manure Slurry through Cocomposting, J. of Agricult. Sci. and Technol., 16 (6), 1441–1454 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- I.K. Gaifullin, B.G. Ziganshin, A.I. Rudakov, Y.K. Shogenov, The relevance of the use of biogas plants in Russia and abroad, Bull. of the Kazan State Agrar. Univ., 71–73 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- I.K. Gaifullin, B.G. Ziganshin, A.I. Rudakov, Y.K. Shogenov, The use of fermented waste from a biogas plant as an organic fertilizer, II Int. Sci. and Pract. Conf. dedicated to the memory of Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor I.E. Volkov, Agricultural science of the XXI century (Publishing house Kazan GAU, Kazan, 2017), pp. 13–16 [Google Scholar]
- R.I. Ibyatov, F.S. Shaikhutdinov, A.R. Valiev, Analysis of the yield of spring wheat by the method of principal components, Grain econ. of Russ., 2 (50), 17–22 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- K.V. Gibadullina, I.G. Khabibullin, Z.M. Khaliullina, R.R. Akhmetzyanov, Chemical aspects of sulfur transformation in soil, Bull. of Kazan State Agrar. Univ., 4(3(13)), 97–99 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- I. Vidovic, L. Sochorcova, Vjhyv potencialnej smeny klimy na urody zrna pseni ce Zetner F. Ozimnej (triticum aestivum) v podmienkach kukuricnej virobnej oblasti Slovenka, Agricult., 50(10/12), 187–198 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- M.Y. Gilyazov, B.R. Yunusov, Variability of the chemical composition of the yield and the normative removal of nutrients in winter rye under the influence of agrochemicals, Bull. of Kazan State Agrar. Univ., 4 (47), 24–28 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- F.S. Sibagatullin, Z.M. Khaliullina, A.M. Petrov, K.O. Sinyashin, Prospects for the use of various commercial drugs to accelerate the process of "ripening" of chicken droppings, Bull. of the Kazan State Agrar. Univ., 14(1(52)), 53–57 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- F.S. Sibagatullin, Z.M. Khaliullina, A.R. Safiullina, A.M. Petrov, K.O. Sinyashin, M.V. Shulaev, Study of fermentation processes of poultry manure under the influence of a biologically active additive “MEFOSFON”, Bull. of the Kazan State Agrar. Univ., 48 (2), 42–47 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- R.R. Akhmetzyanova, Reception of increasing the seed productivity of alfalfa, Bull. of Kazan State Agrar. Univ., 11(3(41)), 5–8 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- R.R. Akhmetzyanov, I.G. Khabibullin, K.S. Faskhutdinov, H.V. Gibadullina, Low-temperature method of obtaining materials from waste heat and petrochemical enterprises, Bull. of the Moscow State Agroeng. Univ. named after V.P. Goryachkin, 4 (35), 34–36 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- M.Y. Gilyazov, A.A. Lukmanov, M.R. Muratov, Long-term use of fertilizers and arable land productivity (Kazan Univ. Publ. House, Kazan, 2016), 220 p. [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Mikhailov, R.R. Akhmetzyanov, K.S. Faskhutdinov, Y.I. Fedorov, Thermodynamic evaluation of antifriction materials, Bull. of Kazan Technol. Univ., 15 (14), 87–89 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- F. Khaliullin, R. Akhmetzyanov, F. Arslanov, Y. Korepanov, Method for determining remaining life of engine by dynamic characteristics, Coll. Engineering for rural development (2020), pp. 1096–1101 [Google Scholar]
- F.S. Shaikhutdinov, I.M. Serzhanov, R.V. Minikayev, D.K. Zinnatullin, Peculiarities of photosynthetic activity of dicoccum (spelled) wheat plants at different sowing dates, Predecessors and nutritional background, Bull. of the Kazan State Agrar. Univ., 52 (1), 58–64 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- R.R. Akhmetzyanova, K.Z. Karimov, Reception of increasing seed productivity, sowing qualities and yielding properties of variegated alfalfa, Bull. of the Omsk State Agrar. Univ., 1 (25), 5–10 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- B.A. Dospekhov, Field experiment methodology (with the basics of processing research results), 5th ed., add. and revised (Agropromizdat, Moscow, 1985), 351 p. [Google Scholar]
- GOST R 53117-2008, Organic fertilizers based on animal waste. Technical conditions. [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Zverev, Physical properties of grain and products of its processing (DeLiprint, Moscow, 2007), 176 p. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.