BIO Web Conf.
Volume 37, 2021International Scientific-Practical Conference “Agriculture and Food Security: Technology, Innovation, Markets, Human Resources” (FIES 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||27 October 2021|
- B. Zaimenko, N. Didyk, N. Ellanska, B. Ivanytska, N. Pauluchenko, D. Rakhmetov, I. Kharytonova, Sci. and innovat., 12, 58–68 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A. Yapparov, L. Bikkinina, I. Yapparov, S. Aliev, A. Ezhkova, V. Ezhkov, R. Gazizov, Euras. Soil Sci., 48, 1149–1158 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A. Yapparov, S. Aliev, I. Yapparov et al., Scientific substantiation of obtaining nanostructured and nanocomposite materials and technology of their use in agriculture (Center of Innovat. Technol. LLC, Kazan, 2014), 304 p. [Google Scholar]
- N. Sharonova, A. Yapparov, N. Khisamutdinov, A. Ezhkova, I. Yapparov, V. Ezhkov, I. Degtyareva, E. Babynin, Nanostructured water-phosphorite suspension is a new promising fertilizer, Nanotechnol. in Russ., 10, 651–661 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- S. Zhdanyuk, Z. Ilyina, N. Tolochko, Nanotechnology in the agro-industrial complex, ed. by N.K. Tolochko (BGATU, Minsk, 2012), 172 p. [Google Scholar]
- B. Dospekhov, Field experiment technique (with the basics of statistical processing of research results) (5nd ed., add. and rev.) (Agropromizdat, Moscow, 1985), 351 p. [Google Scholar]
- N. Alekhina et al., Plant physiology (Academy, Moscow, 2005), 640 p. [Google Scholar]
- R. Abuzyarov, F. Idiatullin, F. Akhmetov et al., Agromineralnye resources of Tatarstan and the prospects for their use, Monograph, under the general ed. A.V. Yakimova (Feng, Kazan, 2002), 272 p. [Google Scholar]
- L. Nesterova, L. Elinevskaya, L. Berezina, New technologies of the formulation of pesticides, Agrochem., 1, 33–37 (2009) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.