BIO Web Conf.
Volume 37, 2021International Scientific-Practical Conference “Agriculture and Food Security: Technology, Innovation, Markets, Human Resources” (FIES 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||27 October 2021|
- N.L. Morris et al., The adoption of non-inversion tillage systems in the United Kingdom and the agronomic impact on soil, crops and the environment. A review, Soil and Tillage Research, 108 (1-2), 1–15 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- C. Plaza et al., Physical, chemical, and biochemical mechanisms of soil organic matter stabilization under conservation tillage systems: a central role for microbes and microbial by-products in C sequestration, Soil Biology and Biochemistry, 57, 124–134 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- K.H.D. Tiessen et al., Conventional and conservation tillage: Influence on seasonal runoff, sediment, and nutrient losses in the Canadian prairies, Journal of Environmental Quality, 39(3), 964–980 (2010). [Google Scholar]
- A. Jordân, L.M. Zavala, J. Gil, Effects of mulching on soil physical properties and runoff under semiarid conditions in southern Spain, Catena, 81(1), 7785 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Ivanaisky, A.N. Zotov, V.P. Berestov, Development of combined working bodies for surface tillage, Innovative achievements of science and technology of the agro-industrial complex, 392–396 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Ivanaisky, O.M. Parfenov, Working body for pre-sowing soil cultivation, Actual problems of agrarian science and ways of their solution, 364–366 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- W. Xiukang, L. Zhanbin, X. Yingying, Effects of mulching and nitrogen on soil temperature, water content, nitrate-N content and maize yield in the Loess Plateau of China, Agricultural Water Management, 161, 53–64 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- C.K. Shedd, E.V. Collins, J.B. Davidson, Labor, power and machinery in corn production, Bulletin, 32(365), 1 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- J.A. Andrade, C.A. Alexandre, G. Basch, Effects of soil tillage and mulching on thermal performance of a Luvisol topsoil layer, Foliae Oecologicae, 37(1), 1–7 (2010). [Google Scholar]
- D. Hillel, T.T. Kozlowski, Soil moisture and seed germination, Water deficits and plant growth, 3, 6589 (2012) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.